Recent content by Aidan.m364

1. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Thoughts on ERT training buddy ?

Hello CptParker, After reviewing this suggestion with the command, we have decided to decline it for a few reasons. The point of ERT buddies was brought up just over 4 months ago, after discussing with Senior Police Command it was decided that implementing it wouldn't be worth the process. This...
  2. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: unit (pcso) giving more interaction

Hello lee, Thank you for your suggestion. After reviewing this, I have come to the conclusion of denying this suggestion. This is because PCSOs are new to the server and there is no way to control whether they run as PT or not, plus it would be unlikely for them to respond to calls on the...
  3. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Thoughts on ERT training buddy ?

We will discuss this in ERT Command, thank you for the suggestion. When a forum moderator gets the chance, can you move this to divisional suggestions :) Thanks,
  4. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT: County Lines Pack: More Cars

Hello Officer Tony, As county lines is a subscription, training would not be a part of it. Plus this would be for more of a rural policing team which may be introduced in the future. I am going to move this to declined since it won't be added to the county lines pack since it won't be a part of...
  5. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Revamp the ERT SLP Road Management

Hey nofts, Thank you for your suggestion. After reviewing this suggestion ERT Command have decided to decline it. This is due to GTA physics and how AIs spawn inside road closures, ultimately deeming them useless. I understand where you are coming from but if you are on a scene and the road...
  6. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG rôle

Hello Harry! I am going to add this to PENDING DEV REVIEW Thank you for your suggestion!
  7. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Garage Revamp

Moving to PENDING DEV REVIEW. Awaiting Dev Response :)
  8. Aidan.m364

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: Short-Sleeved ERT Uniform

This pack would be a good one to have added: https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5336168
  9. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: equipment addition

Hey 19ldpear, I don't believe that we have a need for this equipment at this time. It wouldn't be used on a day-to-day basis and would be a lot of dev work for something that wouldn't be used to the full extent at this time. For this reason, I will be declining your suggestion. Thanks,
  10. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Vehicle

Hey Lucas, We have put in a request for more ERT Cars, including some of the ones on this list, so I am going to move this to declined. We are hoping for a garage revamp and these cars would be amazing to have in the garage. I am going to move this suggestion to declined, however, we do have...
  11. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: PLT For TSG

Hey Jake, Although I do like this suggestion, we do not have the resources in TSG for this to be implemented. If this was brought in, it would take away the aspect of crowd control for ERT. ERT will be the ones who calm crowds, whilst TSG controls them. If PLT was implemented, then the need for...
  12. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Patrol Areas & Call Locations

Hey Ormzy, This suggestion is going to be declined because we have experimented with patrol areas in the past, and they hadn't been successful. The best way that we can spread out calls is by having CivRP make calls around the map, moving resources as much as possible. Thanks,
  13. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG Shields

Hey Jake, I believe that TSG have shields that look better than this and they don't need updating anytime soon. For this reason, we are going to decline your suggestion for new shields. Thanks,
  14. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: More response cars

Hey Nufc, We have put in a request for a 20-plate Peugeot 308, so I am going to move this to declined. However, we are requesting more cars for ERT. Thanks,
  15. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Garage Revamp

@(RI1) Thomas @(RS3) SKY :) @(RS4) Jezus @(RS5) Smoke ^^