1. Awsomegamer612

no

no
  2. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New sub divisom

So you Want Masts Team implemented in ?
  3. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined HELLIMED car

Only difference is in server we Lift form NPAS bases IRL Helimed Lifts from RAF Northolt the Pilots Bring it to Royal London and Then there ready the Only thing Different in server is we drive in a Npas Vehicle But i dont see an issue its only a car and we dont use it on scene as we Fly the heli
  4. Awsomegamer612

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

This would Help with the Wing blocking the Camera a lot
  5. Awsomegamer612

Declined Default Broadcast Keys

Just use Ctrl Escape same as alt tab
  6. Awsomegamer612

Happy birthday @Ghastly

Happy birthday @Ghastly
  7. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Accepted MET - College: Taser and PAVA Usage

I mean when i Train people in college i always tell them they also have a baton as personally as a civ ive never seen a Baton used on a civ other than in custody and infact when im on a Knife call i even use my Baton on civs as it does work but i agree +1
  8. Awsomegamer612

Accepted Vehicle Doors

Could we Be able to Have a Mod to Keep a Door open when we Leave it like on a Hard stop AFO get out Close the door then aim the Rifle instead with this they can come Out and Use the door as Cover and Perform the Hard stop https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/31024-door-control/...
  9. Awsomegamer612

Declined Police ELS

Feel like it might Be time for a change Upvoted
  10. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Perms

Suggestion Title: Civ Perms Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Civs Should be able to access Custom char for Helmets to say for Bike FTS as i only know 3 peds that have helmets which Mean i can't use a variete for it so to play as if thats not able i believe Civ could make a Role or Perm for...
  11. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined Air Traffic Control Subdivision within FlightOps

Only thing i have is is when Comms and Pilot is talking they talk through Discord so how would you do so in a Discord with 2 other Npas and A plane at times but it could work
  12. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: RTPCxDSU

Suggestion Title: RTPCxDSU Division: MET - DSU I think that dsu should be able to be the backmarker in a premptive box only preemptive though as the safety of there dogs in a pursuit box is dangerous but giving them like a training package could work to give more resources to a box for...
  13. Awsomegamer612

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD- Team Leader Position

I also agree with the idea of different TL for Sub division as it would allieviate stress from other TLs so for instance 3 of them 1 goes on loa for a week then one can watch over the tls team and the other can instead fsd tl be on bothe their tesm and fsd.