Recent content by (B1) Syke

1. (B1) Syke

Declined Police Rank structure update

Hello @(FS4) TheGamingCatalyst Thanks for your suggestion. As I do think this idea does hold some merit and could be taken away for future reference, at this moment in time this would essentially have the Police Command structure extremely top heavy. Some things may change in the future in...
  2. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC - Raptor - Callsigns (again I know soz)

Hello. At the moment there is no real need to change the callsigns at this time. I have already spoken to RTPC Command to speak to control over the lack of Raptor units being called for day to day running as RTPC as Raptor are still TPAC trained and should not really be snubbed for other...
  3. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC - Raptor - Call grading & Self dispatching

Hello. I do not see any real benefit to this as this could cause a lot of disruption to other divisions as they’re better equipped to go to most of what you suggested. If some of these happened on the road via an FTS or if the person fled via vehicle then RTPC would be called upon to deal...
  4. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined Control - Control & Raptor Syndicates

Hello. So on this I can see the benefits of a syndicate in regarding to a pre planned operations so this may well be looked into in that regard. On the other hand during the day to day running as RTPC I see no benefit due to a number of reasons but I will list just a couple which would be the...
  5. (B1) Syke

Pending Dev Review ANPR Vehicle Speeds

Hello. I can see the benefits to having a slightly more accurate ANPR system with a maximum speed done lock on it. Or something so the speed doesn’t lock on the screen and shows real time speeds. I will be moving this into Pending Developer Review as this will be something for them to see if...
  6. (B1) Syke

Declined regulations & rules regarding answering to 999 calls

Hello. I will apologise for the late response to your suggestion. Unfortunately I would have to agree with the message posted above that this is not something that can be regulated due to people not always showing that they’re state 5 to a scene. When or if an experienced or command member...
  7. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Area Car

Hello. Thanks for your suggestion. I don’t believe that this would be that beneficial to ARO for the following reasons. As there can be a maximum of four ARO vehicles at any one time I don’t see how this would be helpful in the sense of timings getting to and from said FTS. As ARO are limited...
  8. (B1) Syke

Declined Police Incident Command Vest

Hello. This has been discused with the Devs prior to bringing the Scene Command Training. It will be implimented at some point in the future as the Devs are very busy at the moment. I will be moving this to declined with this already going forward. Thanks C1 Syke
  9. (B1) Syke

Accepted Weekly major incidents

This is actully been looked into from Senior Police Command of a possible biweekly operation. Nothing has been set in stone as of yet.
  10. (B1) Syke

Declined Met Taser Deployment Form

Simple answer to this... No Reason for this it would not be beneficial to put this as mandatory as it wouldn't be filled out as said previously by the people above. Not only this, it would be not be benificial to the Division Command teams to add more on to their busy schedules as it is. So at...
  11. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Allowed use of big red key (enforcer) as ARO.

I believe TSG use RP to use the big red key. So the only dev work would be to add the big red to vehicles if this was to come to fruitition
  12. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Allowed use of big red key (enforcer) as ARO.

Hello Jinpooh, There is something happening within the background regarding the big red key within TSG. Although it will take time for it to be rolled out with adding onto training slides/packages then will need to be approved by SPC. What else can I say other than watch this space.
  13. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Rural uniform

Could do with some wellies really. https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/19358525/peter-storm-kids-neoprene-wellies-19358525
  14. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Accepted MET - DSU: BELS FSD

I am also happy for FSD to have BELs bags @Intrise
  15. (B1) Syke

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Yellow Evidence ags and Police tape

Hello trystanGR. Thank you for your suggestion. I do believe these have been asked for before and I am not sure on what the outcome for that was. So I will be forwarding this to Dev Review so we can get more of an update if this can be done. Syke DI1 CID Inspector | Game Moderator | | CID |...