Recent content by (E6) ItzClapham

1. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Network Rail (Rail Incident Support, Response Unit)

thankyou for your suggestion. at this moment in time this will be declined. at present we don't have the recourses to create a further sub division but it maybe something for the future.
  2. (E6) ItzClapham

Pending Divisional Review NHS/LAS: Helimed

hello, thankyou for your post and suggestion. i will take a look into this with the flight ops captains and we will make a collective decision. as this would need dev work. kind regards
  3. (E6) ItzClapham

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Full Hi-Viz outfit for Highway Works & AA

Hi Keiron, this is a good suggestion and therefore i will pass this across to the dev team for there review and maybe have something made for us so we are more visible while on the roads.
  4. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: an improved IPV cone truck

Hi, thankyou for your suggestion. This has already been suggested previously. This is currently pending dev review. Due to duplication this one will be declined. Thankyou. (E6) ItzClapham Policemp Staff Aux Ops Manager Game Moderator Civilian Firearms RTPC | Control | LFB |...
  5. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: New Placable National Highways Signs

Hi, Thankyou for your suggestion. We currently have a suggestion the same as this one sent to pending dev review. So as of this time I will decline this one as a duplicate. But again thankyou for your suggestion.
  6. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Suggestion for a new vehicle!

hi thankyou for the suggestion this has been suggested before. due to the non els model the devs haven't got the time to create it and it will be looked at in the near future i hope. therefore this will unfortunately be declined thankyou again.
  7. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined AA Heavy vehicle recovery

hello, thank you for your suggestion this has already been suggested and has been moved to pending dev review. therefore i will decline this one as its a duplicate suggestion. thankyou.
  8. (E6) ItzClapham

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: DVSA GARAGE

hi, the van is already pending review but i will also move this to pending dev review as the bike is becoming more used in IRL and it is also used for other motorbike checks not just cars.
  9. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Traffic Management additions

Thankyou for your suggestion, As it stands the division is Highways(Traffic officer), AA DVSA and Lawsons Haulage. we assist with keeping the road network running ie assisting the police in any callouts. being effectively the maintenance and traffic management division within the national...
  10. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Highways: Random Debris Spawns

hello, thankyou for your suggestion. the rping side would be fun to do i do agree. now for a dev side its like creating a full callout system to spawn little bits of car parts or rubbish on a highway. problem i see is those bits of rubbish and debris will or may cause connection issues for...
  11. (E6) ItzClapham

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Flat Bed with crane arm

Hello Stumeister, thankyou for your suggestion it is a very good one i will move this to pending dev review as some work will be require and see what there thoughts and views are omit. Regards itzclapham Aux Ops Manager
  12. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: More NH vehicles

Thankyou for your suggestion, As it stands the division is Highways, AA DVSA and Lawsons Haulage. we assist with keeping the road network running and being the road closure for maintance we dont directly do it , (YET) this can maybe a possible thing to bring into the diversion at a later date...
  13. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: NH missing Vehicles

Hi Gazz, this suggestion is not beneficial to the dev team as they do most of there work in house and don't like drag and drops this will be declined. Regards | E6 Itzclapham | Aux Ops Manager
  14. (E6) ItzClapham

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Highways suggestion

Thank you for your suggestion. National Highways wouldn't do Traffic Management on the road network this would be a separate Division all together. this will be declined. Kind Regards | E6Itzclapham | Aux Ops Manager
  15. (E6) ItzClapham

Pending Dev Review Highways: National highways

Thank you for your suggestion. I will move this to pending dev review to see if there anything they can give us :) Regards | E6Itzclapham | Aux ops Manager