Recent content by (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

1. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Declined Police Rank structure update

Hello! The idea that I would like to put forward is a little rejiggle within the police command structure. With the growing server size and some recent friction between divisions and SPC I think a restructure wouldn't do much harm. Plus with the numbers we have, we're able to get a few more...
  2. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Pending MET - AFO: Building colour code

New tactical terminology for buildings / objectives where a colour represents each side of the building / objective. Front / direction of assault: White Right side: Green Left side: Red Rear side: Black Roof: Blue Can be shared terminology with NPAS / Drone to allow better communication...
  3. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Suggestion Declined Health reset button at hospitals

Hello! Would it be possible to get a system in place at hospitals where civs could walk into to get their health reset. This would assist crews when dealing with a patient that needed treatment they weren't able to provide i.e. Stitching. When there's no HEMS online and no mods, having a...
  4. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Pending Injury customisation

Hello! Would it be possible to give civs and officers to be able to give themselves specific injuries using the new menu? Just had a scene where my vehicle was sideswiped at 60mph and I didn't get any natural injuries (which wouldn't be the case) so I had to do /kill command but it would have...
  5. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO Overhaul

I’d like to upvote this idea alongside adding my 2 pence into the division too. I believe the firearms division could do with a huge overhaul, so much so that rebuilding from the ground up doesn’t sound like a bad idea. In its current state, both from the division, civ division and server...
  6. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: New vehicle for ERT

Suggestion Title: New vehicle for ERT Division: MET - ERT Could we possibly get the Vauxhall Vivaro Van added to the ERT garage? Used to have these at my station and would be sick to have them in game, only £20 too, bargain...
  7. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT - ERT Incident and Intel forms

Suggestion Title: ERT - ERT Incident and Intel forms Division: MET - ERT Would it be possible to add two new forms on the CAD system please? These would be for ERT officers to use at their discretion. The first new form: ERT Incident report form - This form would almost be like the...
  8. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Introduction of DDO’s

With the introduction of Vinewood PD being a fully blown custody sweet, and the massive increase in civ RP maybe it would be cool to explore the introduction of Dedicated Detention Officers. The role DDO’s play IRL would differ to in game as we’re not gonna make Civ players stay in cells for...
  9. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Introduce section 18’s and a change to TSG

We all know and love the raids that we do, mainly when everyone crews up in TSG gear, we get DSU and sometimes firearms involved too - these are brilliant, large scale and super inclusive which is good! What I would like to propose is the addition to a new style of search, even a callout per...
  10. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Return of the classic MET uniforms

The uniforms we have currently for everyone are fantastic, but could we possibly bring back the iconic White and Black uniform for the MET? We used to have this in game, I even used to have a custom character that looked identical to the below image, but it seems even though we RP the met, we...
  11. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Vehicle customisation for Civ's

Could Civ trained people get access to full vehicle customisations to properly flush out characters. It's a small detail but it will get officers recognising civ's from their personal vehicles and continue the storyline of each civ on each time we play as them. It would be nice to get full...
  12. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

CAD system

Good afternoon! I've got the idea for officers to have a CAD system created - unfortunately I'm not entirely sure how it would be made but I do know it would be web based. With the Civ RP stuff changing and making Civ RP more frequent and accessible for people I think a CAD system that's web...
  13. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

Collar numbers for PC's and up

Good evening! Just a real quick suggestion from myself. Would it be possible to issue each new PC with a unique collar number? It would just be in a systematic order starting from 5001 for example and each new PC you'd add one to that number. (5001, 5234, 6000 etc). This may seem pointless but...
  14. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

London Ambulance Service ideas

Further to my suggestion I have created a document regarding LAS callsigns and have created a spreadsheet for how you'd keep track. The following links are to the callsign information sheet + spread sheet. Callsign information sheet...
  15. (FS3) TheGamingCatalyst

London Ambulance Service ideas

Good afternoon! I'm sure you've heard in Gold command that I wanted to play as LAS the other day and I'm sure you've already got ideas and systems and structures in place but I would like to show you two documents I've made up for the structure of LAS + resources for it too. Resource...