Recent content by (OFC) Harry

1. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: A change to how PPO acts and looks within padp

100% agree and wouldn’t be took hard to do! Would be a great addition
  2. (OFC) Harry

Pending Refuelling Timer

Would stop civs getting fuel mid way through a pursuit ^
  3. (OFC) Harry

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs being able to through and shoot objects

I think this should be added to AFO inline with tactics… not CIV as it will just lead to ultimate abuse like it did before
  4. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

I will upvote this, will be more realistic and add more variety to AFO scenes as we rarely get bike scenes due to our limited tactics. Will need to think of a more catchy name but I’m all in for the idea. Will boost civ scenes on bikes just like when raptor came out in RTPC
  5. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

Hey Jin! Yeah I get where you are coming from however that means I am a SGT (IRL) as I have had the OFC training. However a OFC would still be able to enter a scene unlike a TFC. A TFC is usually offsite and communicates with the OFC on siye
  6. (OFC) Harry

100% agree, however other trainers don’t have the same role as an OFC. Trainers in CID, DSU and ERT Do not take scene command in the way OFC’s do
  7. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

this is already a suggestion: see here https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-arv-usage-of-firearm-tactics.7906/#post-24405 Thanks!
  8. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: CT Bikes

Suggestion Title: CT Bikes Division: MET - AFO CT: SFO Bikes. Utilized IRL to slip through traffic, respond to scenes quicker, be faster than the terrorists, and provide a better offroad vehicle. It would give CTSFO another edge on AFO allowing the 2 to work perfectly together! We could...
  9. (OFC) Harry

Please stop with the jokes 😂 However a OFC is a in real life role, Trainers irl don’t get their own vehicle unlike OFC’s
  10. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Change CTSFO callsigns

I think IRL call signs for counter terrorism would certainly not be shared; just via TV and stuff.
  11. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Title: OFC Vehicle Division: MET - AFO hello!!! After speaking to some fellow OFC’s and some IRL Police constables in PMP i thought I would pop this suggestion in. Within the AFO command garage there is a OFC vehicle which is marked. I think this should be added to the AFO...
  12. (OFC) Harry

Declined Band 1 Trainers VC Perms

Yes, I did realise that however a lot of buddy’s are band 1. I understand what your saying
  13. (OFC) Harry

Declined Band 1 Trainers VC Perms

Hi there, Could band 1 trainers get the ability to drag people from TT to a divisional VC for ridealongs? As a OFC I need to drag my buddy’s and other ridealongs to a AFO VC and it would be a lot easier to do it ourselves rather than waiting for someone to drag them for us. Thanks so much!
  14. (OFC) Harry

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Mask and Gloves for AFO

Hi Prophet, Likely rumours but I think a lot of people wanted new uniforms. Thanks for adding gloves and masks Kian