Recent content by liamclark.12

1. liamclark.12

MET - DSU: FSD Snood

you have some good points yes but i feel like there's more chance they would target an FSD officer that has made contact with them and may of given them there charges than a ERT officer for example that is transporting them no? but if a FSD officer could seal there identity with a snood then it...
  2. liamclark.12

Declined Refillable PAVA / Antidote

i 100% agree with this
  3. liamclark.12

Declined FSD FRA

hello I am here to make a suggestion for FSD now this is a suggestion i would really like to see happen now when on a AFO scene as FSD serious injury's are common now i think it would be better for FSD to also be trained further in the medical side of things and that would be FRA now i think...
  4. liamclark.12

MET - DSU: FSD Snood

hello so i have a suggestion and its for FSD now when deployed on a AFO scene AFO have the option wear a snood to hide there identity now i believe FSD should also get a snood to hide there identity as shown below they can be used from time to time in real life and it i think FSD should be able...
  5. liamclark.12

Declined band 1 suggestion age requirement

hello to who ever may be reading this so i believe that the 16+ age requirement for band 1 is unfair now the reason for this is because their are under 16's that have band 1 now the reason they have this is because they got band 1 before the age restriction came to place which i think is highly...
  6. liamclark.12

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO covert operations (plain clothes)

hello to anyone that is reading this so i would like to make a suggestion for AFO now im not in AFO myself but i think this could make a great addition to AFO i think that there should be a thing within police MP where AFO can go fully covert the reason for this is that AFO can handle things...
  7. liamclark.12

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU 2013 BMW 5 series

this vehicle is a great vehicle there's just one thing bad about it the thing that is bad is that it has a police sign in the windscreen and this vehicle is supposed to be Unmarked but that sign is a big giveaway and it just ruins the car so i was wondering if that sign could be removed from the car
  8. liamclark.12

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU CP uniform

personally i think this is a great idea and i hope this can happen in the foreseeable future
  9. liamclark.12

Declined city police DLC

hello my name is liam and i play the police mp server and i have the city police DLC its a great DLC although i think it could do with more cars for ERT because all the cars on there seem very similar to the standard ert cars wich for most people the reason they bought the dlc is for the cars so...