Recent content by (OFC) XGhost

1. (OFC) XGhost

Declined Adding 4x4 vehicles into Raptor

Hello, This suggestion is being brought by myself and some other few people within RTPC community, it has came to my thoughts that putting this suggestion to see peoples opinions and what they might think about it would help me get my point across. I originally had a chat with a few people...
  2. (OFC) XGhost

Closed - Acknowledged Lock Vehicles

Be able to lock all vehicle VRN,type,etc with or without Markers on ANPR tablet. This helps a lot of divisions especially tracking down vehicles.
  3. (OFC) XGhost

Declined Custom Peds

Add so that people without tac ops should be able to customise their ped maybe not as much as tac ops but at least and and stuff :)
  4. (OFC) XGhost

Declined Keys

Oh well 2 males came into pd with guns and said they had to return these guns i think it would be good if i felt like endangered at all i could lock the door just incase for further RP
  5. (OFC) XGhost

Declined Keys

Be able to lock doors inside any PD, desk staff, sergeants, high command should have keys to any door it helps with RP incase civs run in with guns to the PD we are able to keep ourself safe in a room, i experienced this yesterday and thought it would be a cool addition
  6. (OFC) XGhost

Suggestion Declined MET-ERT: Desk Staff

I was on desk staff today and i put in text chat twice that desk staff is active i put 2 999 calls and control said im not meant to do that CW22, i even put in red "control CW22 is going to be active desk staff and they are still calling me over coms to respond to stuff while CAD is off, If we...
  7. (OFC) XGhost

Suggestion Declined MET-ERT: Desk Staff

Add callsigns for Desk Staff so they arent using CW which helps control know that they arent patrolling.