Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Ormzy

1. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: CID GARAGE SUGGESTION

Hello Aidan, Thank you for your suggestion. As you mentioned the devs are very busy with other priorities. Also a lot of these cars are unsuitable for CID and are currently used by other divisions or would be used by other divisions. On this basis I will be DECLINING this suggestion for the...
  2. Ormzy

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: CIU Form

Under type of incident - wouldn't pursuit contact/tactics cover this?
  3. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Vehicles

Remember branded vehicles are no longer allowed.
  4. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: points

Hello Aidan, Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately hours wouldn't work with CID, the points requirement requires forms to be filled in. These forms are then later used in cases etc. If you change to hours people can just clock on and not fill any forms in, therefore negatively affecting...
  5. Ormzy

Accepted Friday Night Patrol (feedback on ERT - Rural)

As Friday Night Patrols are organised by commands it would be down to the command teams to incorporate, rather than a server suggestion. Personally will keep this in mind for CIDs next FNP.
  6. Ormzy

Declined seasonal weather

This is already a thing, at christmas we do get snow and devs have the ability to make it spooky looking as and when they decide for things like Haloween.
  7. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU | CIV Bite

Good idea, or even a script along the lines of... if distance between dog and player < 1m then player triggers the trip over animation...
  8. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: UCO MORE CHARACTERS

Hello Aidan, Thank you for your suggestion. At this time we have no plans to introduce clothing to be able to blend in as a compeltely different character. I will leave this suggestion open though as we maky look into additional outfits at a future date. Therefore I will be DECLINING this...
  9. Ormzy

Declined Moderation UI

I like this, similar to how it works in TruckersMP. If you can get the game to clip itself for the person reporting too that would be very useful.
  10. Ormzy

Declined MRPD

Hello, MRPD and the surrounding area struggles with lag as it is, further assets in this location would cause further problems.
  11. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: UCO BIKE

Hello Aidan, I have spoken to E2 about this and we will be declining this. It has been looked at before and it is something that will not be implemented.
  12. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: UCO BIKE

Hello Aidan, We have discussed this before with a previous Inspector and it was a no go. Bit difficult to get the bike to all areas of the map in time with it being slow. I will let the Chief Inspectors look over it but I don't think it would work. @(E1) Kior12 @(E2) Xi Jinpooh
  13. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: New TSG POM Uniform

That's a really bulky bit of kit, achy back after carrying that :LOL:
  14. Ormzy

Suggestion Declined College: Make a PC Training Slides like LAS entry

Yeah fully agree, it's just a case of reaching that happy medium of not too much powerpoint etc.
  15. Ormzy

Declined Authorisations by a SGT.

We don't have the authority to authorise another divisions tactics, even if running as it.

Follow Us On Social Media