Follow Us On Social Media

Recent content by Poptic

1. Poptic

Pending New Commands For New Radio (For Elgato Stream Deck Users)

Hmm that is interesting. The radio hotkeys are simple the "pg up"& "pg dn" keys. It should not require the radio open. For those of you that it's not working for, are you using 100% keyboards?
  2. Poptic

Radio Comms

Teamspeak enters the chat xD
  3. Poptic

Declined Sirens

As a side note, if you see an abandoned vehicle with their lights and/or sirens on, feel free to call a mod to delete it for you :)
  4. Poptic

Suggestion Accepted Control: MP Controller Trial

Seems it gets pursuits started faster without disrupting the flow of comms in CH1? +1
  5. Poptic

Declined Make CAD conventions

It has already been asked for the callsigns to have uniformity and be the same. However I would agree with L974 that it is easier to use the categories to search for units :)
  6. Poptic

Closed - Acknowledged Vehicle colour menu

This is the same for civs. A way to select the colour for your vehicle would be a +1 from me
  7. Poptic

Pending Dev Review AUX - Civ Roleplay: Name tags.

Greetings Gaminggg 👋 This is playertags. The command to turn these off are "playertags.toggle" (to my knowledge) Now although civs can see nametags the range isn't too far. It is aprox 10 meters or less. When you are civ trained you are taught that the Police are always to win. In which case...
  8. Poptic

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Senior CIV Garage

Greetings Davies 👋 From discussions with Civ command we have decided to move this to Pending Dev review. It would be interesting to see if this is even something possible to do from a developer standpoint as well as how much of a task this would be. However since it is not an urgent change I...
  9. Poptic

Declined Radio script

Whether they are kicked or have their radio disabled, this would require some form of human input. Although it can be incredibly frustrating, moderators can only type / click so fast. I can assure you that mods try to stop behaviours like this as fast as humanly possible as to not disturb other...
  10. Poptic

Declined Assetto Corsa channel - Discord

Some of the gaming channels are already being purged. But the intended use of station forum is what OneUniqueLAD outlined above :) I would start there. If it gains a lot of traction the devs *might* look at opening a channel :D
  11. Poptic

Declined CAD Update

Hello. Usually if these are given to throwaway characters it is up to the discretion of the civ to keep or remove them for future uses. Unless they chose to prolong the story of the character and evolve is / do something more with it such as creating a case file etc. They are not forced to keep...
  12. Poptic

Suggestion Declined NHS: HEMS Base in RAF Northolt

If you are talking about Fort Zancudo in game then I could be mistaken but it appears that would be false :)) The inspiration of the base design is both a mixture of both the Vanderberd space force base & a naval base from California *Source ref: https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Fort_Zancudo* I see...
  13. Poptic

Accepted DSU Dog bite civs?

100% agree with this. Having a dog that forces some form of animation onto a real person upon contact or something would be great
  14. Poptic

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Paintball

Greetings, thank you for your detailed input Ashen, at this time Civ command do not believe that paintball guns would yield enough results in RP to include and it would only be limited to firearm civs. At any point a civ can RP that the firearm they carry is loaded with other forms of ammunition...
  15. Poptic

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Paintball

Moving over to divisional suggestions Greetings Liam 👋 As outlined in Civ-RP chat, I can only accept this suggestion based on the fact that you would be able to convince civ command that it has adequate RP value to go through the process of developing and that the effort put in there would...

Follow Us On Social Media