Recent content by Rombus9

1. R

Declined DVSA-Giving driving licences

Training needs to be updated then. The slide says "what is the DVSA" One of the lines "carry out driving tests before issuing a licence"
  2. R

Absolutely nothing to do with economy. Just adding a way to give more stuff to dvsa.
  3. R

My idea here is to see DVSA utilised more in the driving test field. For example if a civ wanted to have a car licence they would need to apply for a drivers licence and have a test same with trucks and buses. It adds a whole new level of driving with no licence for civs. I was contemplating...
  4. R

Declined National Highways Ford

This does look really cool and I think it would be good to expand National Highways. Was also thinking would be nice as a trainer only vehicle. https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/highways-agency-ford-ranger Thanks for checking it out.
  5. R

Declined Trainer/Assistants

And as you say everyone has different times that would work for them so I do fully agree with you.
  6. R

I do see where your coming from maybe its an ok idea but in practice would not actually work.
  7. R

You could have a pool of people almost like a musteroom of training assistants and that way you just go in there saying 2 tpac for this and you should get a quick answer.
  8. R

Maybe could be covered by buddies but recently I underwent motorbike training and for that training you need an additional TPAC unit to help with the pursuit. I was constantly getting rammed of my bike by the person who joined which let me to leave the training. This person was ramming me off on...