Recent content by Stumeister

1. S

Suggestion Declined AUX - Highways: smart motorways for NH

Hello Reece1 Thank you for your Suggestion , It's a very Interesting one i will move it along to the devs so they can see if it'spossible to implement .
  2. S

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Network Rail (Rail Incident Support, Response Unit)

It's a great idea but would be a very Difficult one to Implement as a sub division within National Highways for now i wont decline the suggestion i will speak with Clapham and see if its something we could attempt but i suspect it will be a path we don't take i will update this once I've spoken...
  3. S

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: National Highways Incident Support Van

another great addition to the fleet will move it on to the Devs
  4. S

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: DVSA Deployment Requirement Removed

Hello Amelia I will Decline this sugestion for now but will raise the above with E6 I'm sure it was raised in the past and was rejected but leave it with me for now
  5. S

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: New National Highways Vehicles

Hello Ducky Thank you for the Suggestion i will move this up to pending dev review Lovely Vehicles I agree they would be great additions to our fleet
  6. S

Suggestion Declined Aux- Highways: National Highways Ranks/Roles

Hello Duckymuted thanks for your suggestion at the moment SR Management are in the process of looking at all the roles within pmp so will decline this one for now and suggest we all wait and see what they implement first :)
  7. S

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Highways: Aux highways road work signage additions

Hello Dr_Samurai This is a really good Suggestion and i will move this up to the Devs Many Thanks
  8. S

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Flat Bed with crane arm

Suggestion Title: Flat Bed with crane arm Division: Aux - Highways I'm suggesting a flatbed with a crane arm to lift Illegally parked Vehicles from No parking zone and can also be used along side the AA Truck I feel this will further develop Highways as a Division File(s) attached