Recent content by Tiago Lobo

1. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined College: Allow College Trainers to remove PC/LAS roles if they fail practical instead of waiting for a Head Trainer

Suggestion Title: Allow College Trainers to remove PC/LAS roles if they fail practical instead of waiting for a Head Trainer Division: College So, as we all know, sometimes college trainers need to remove someone from their training, however, at moment it's only deconfliction and crusade...
  2. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined College: Make a PC Training Slides like LAS entry

Suggestion Title: Make a PC Training Slides like LAS entry Division: College Personally, I feel like its more easy than just speaking everything out and then the trainees forget, in other words, if they take screenshots of google slides, it's more easier and make college trainers &...
  3. Tiago Lobo

Declined Remove the rule of not being allowed to host trainings during friday night op

In my opinion here, I don't see what's problem doing a training during friday night op, probably It's always gonna have like 2-3 mods ingame doing mod duties, they can just put you in a training instance and boom, trainings won't disturb anything. College Trainings can be more hard because of...
  4. Tiago Lobo

Declined legion Roundabout

This ain't roblox where you can build things easily, theres its bugs and bla bla, however, talking rude about a thing development team did for the community isn't the right thing
  5. Tiago Lobo

whos @woody1 ?

whos @woody1 ?
  6. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Sprinter - Carrier

I believe this was already a thing back in the day, believe it was removed in the ERT fleet update, I can be wrong.
  7. Tiago Lobo

Declined ERT Trainer Vehicle

Or simple, make a secret /sv command that only ERT trainers can know the command, instead of adding it to the garage, simple.
  8. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Unmarked cars

CID is restricted to a few cars, and some of them are SCD only, sometimes they are not available, that's why you don't see the the entire fleet being used, every division had a new fleet (I think so), CID deserves a new fleet to be honest with you.
  9. Tiago Lobo

Declined ERT Trainer Vehicle

Ford Kuga is an unmarked IRV, yes it is, unsure about the skoda.
  10. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Unmarked Vehicles + Uniforms

Well, what's the difference driving the golf unmarked while on as ERT? Which you can get by buying tac ops.
  11. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Unmarked Vehicles + Uniforms

The MET police IRL does have a fleet for IRV's (Incident Response Vehicles) which are used sometimes as unmarked, don't see what's harm of ert having unmarked, not a special perk or something, and It's just an unmarked car. +1 from me
  12. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: FSD CALLSINGS

I believe controllers got a ping out about EDD and FSD callsigns, so we are already aware
  13. Tiago Lobo

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Switch round drugs

Adrenaline is used to make HR levels higher, and atropine is the same thing, I don't understand honestly why for the switch round, I'll leave a -1 sadly