Recent content by VexSynex

1. VexSynex

Nice pfp

Nice pfp
  2. VexSynex

Declined Remove Reticle when aiming down sights.

This can be done client side, DM me on Discord.
  3. VexSynex

Yo, bro.

Yo, bro.
  4. VexSynex

Closed - Acknowledged remembrance car for all divisions

Would be amazing to see, commemorating our fallen soldiers.
  5. VexSynex

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: DSU CP uniform

Would love to see more uniforms and additions to the DLC as a incentive to purchase it, therefore getting more funding into the server.
  6. VexSynex

Declined Sirens

Thanks for your suggestions, I will raise this with the rest of ERT command to work with devs and see whether it would be sommething that could be easily implemented in the for of a script. For now, we will keep it under pending as it would be awaiting review.
  7. VexSynex

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: ERT Uniform

I believe I already addressed this within ERT Command, but will see if it can be chased up. I support the idea.
  8. VexSynex

Declined Ranks for COLP

Can we please add ranks epuallettes to the COLP uniform, so that it can be utilised by command?
  9. VexSynex

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Short sleeve Uniform

We don't have the short sleeved uniform, its just RTPC? Could be something that we looking at getting access to, but don't think we would look at implementing as far as Probation per say though.
  10. VexSynex

Declined city police DLC

You can have access to undercover vehicles by applying for RTPC or CID, where you can drive the undercover cars that you are referring to and in addition to that also have access to the City Police uniform. As ERT specifically our role mainly is around the active and marked deterrent for crime...
  11. VexSynex

Declined PCSO Uniforms for COLP

Agree with that argument, makes sense completely.
  12. VexSynex

Declined PCSO Uniforms for COLP

I like the idea, just don't think its the idea as we ideally want people immediately going for their PC apps. Maybe utilising PCSOs as a role should be more frequent? Nice incentive though.