Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Anojan

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: JRU Station

Suggestion Title: JRU Station Division: NHS/LAS I want to see what other people including devs and seniors think about this https://store.lgmods.co.uk/package/6191579 A dedicated station for JRU made by LGmods I think that this would be a great addition to the game making it more...
  2. Anojan

Accepted Flight Ops General VC

Control got their VC and it's going amazing there I hope that we get a flight ops VC to since we did have an intake of nearly 80 pilots Another idea is that the Flight ops VC is also open to comms tickets so they can join in with the party too but I will leave this point to the discretion of...
  3. Anojan

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: NPAS/Highways Joint Campaign

Suggestion Title: NPAS/Highways Joint Campaign Division: Aux - NPAS Bring back Joint Operations within Auxiliary Operations Link to the last one (Flight Ops tags needed) https://discord.com/channels/598107702652043264/725246689186938881/1135981612346134660 This would bring some more...
  4. Anojan

Declined Give Bands2+ Revive Perms

By OS3 Coppied from Discord Forgot to put In EA server in Title so IN EA SEVER So now that Band2+ have had /reviveself perms taken off us in the EA server, can you put something in place for when we die please?trying to do clips/screenshots etc in their for slides etc is rather frustrating...
  5. Anojan

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS/Helicopter Engineer

Suggestion Title: NPAS/Helicopter Engineer Division: Aux - NPAS The role of an NPAS Engineer is to respond to Helicopter Emergencies such as MayDays, Helicopter Crashes, Pilot requests, Engines smoking ETC. This is basically the CIU for Helicopters The Engineer Would make ST5 to the crash...
  6. Anojan

Pending New Commands For New Radio (For Elgato Stream Deck Users)

Commands In text chat so channels can easily be changed using the stream deck since the new radio update the original stream deck setup that forbesee made for us (radio commands) don't work Just Imagine you DSU in a pursuit with RTPC and your trying to fiddle with radio to change to the right...

Follow Us On Social Media