Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. M

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Segmented Body Parts

Suggestion Title: Segmented Body Parts Division: NHS/LAS I believe it'd be useful if body parts could be segmented. This would simultaneously add the ability to add more varied injuries and treatments and also add the ability to have a larger quantity of injuries. For example, you could...
  2. M

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Ability to minimise/maximise the ECG

Suggestion Title: Ability to minimise/maximise the ECG Division: NHS/LAS The suggestion is mostly just stated in the title. The ECG being unable to be minimised (and therefore maximised) stops us from being able to see head wounds, so we have to deal with them immediately or, later on...
  3. M

Declined College Vehicles and Uniforms for LAS and LFB

So, the College has access to both LAS and LFB training vehicles. However, I've noticed that neither LAS nor LFB can access College vehicles from their garages, only MET garages allow them to do that. Neither department has access to College uniforms from their lockers, either. What I'm...
  4. M

Declined PCSO Uniforms for COLP

A question recently came up in the awaiting training lounge from a PCSO asking if they could drive COLP vehicles. The answer, obviously, was yes, though the uniforms were limited to PC+. So, the question then becomes, why do PCSOs not have their own COLP uniform to further distinguish them from...

Follow Us On Social Media