Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Niklaus506th

Accepted Fix the archaic policy surrounding speed exceptions for loyal members of ERT, DSU, and CID.

I appreciate you addressing my points in such great detail. That shows that you both read, understood and thought about much of my argument before coming to your decision which is commendable and genuinely appreciated rather than palming it off without any given reason. I see you asked for...
  2. Niklaus506th

Accepted Fix the archaic policy surrounding speed exceptions for loyal members of ERT, DSU, and CID.

The following is a suggestion that compasses multiple policy changes to IPP and JRU within the server. We will start with the current state of JRU and then move onto IPP, finishing with the proposed suggestions. The essence of emergency response is contingent on the ability to respond swiftly...
  3. Niklaus506th

Suggestion Accepted Control: MP Controller Trial

Suggestion Title: MP Controller Trial Just for note if this does get accepted; it is Int-Ops...not Inter-Ops. Small thing, but it is one of those things that slips through the gaps :)
  4. Niklaus506th

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Yeet arrow heads, its a AFO thing not a RTPC thing

Yeah tbf It's a rarity that Boyle and I agree but here we are. Arrowheads aren't divisional specific tactics, very few vehicle tactics are limited by division, and the ones that are tend to be more limited on the AFO side than anything due to crossfire risks.
  5. Niklaus506th

Consider updating the AFO armoury

Thats fair, if the characteristics stay the same then it would become a purely taste thing and some people i am sure will prefer the G36 , the same people likely enjoy the taste of sparkling water ;). Regardless, edited the suggestion to match this feedback :)
  6. Niklaus506th

Consider updating the AFO armoury

Good Afternoon, FIrst off, yes, I know, just breaking in my new AFO call sign and I am already making suggestions. However after my extensive time at the range yesterday (the whole of an hour) it came to my attention that the current AFO armoury is somewhat lacking it terms of realism and being...
  7. Niklaus506th

Unmarked Kia Stinger and/or Black London Taxi for CID

Morning, After joining CID and spending much time enjoying our garage I have noticed somewhat of a hole in our roster when doing surveillance as part of the CivRPs. We lack a decently capable saloon vehicle which has lead me not being able to get to ERT fast enough after them spotting a bandit...

Follow Us On Social Media