Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Kes

Declined Subscription tiers

I know this has been mentioned before but now I think with the changes in Tac Ops prices this is now more important than before... Long ago in a VC far far away.......(cue music)...... JB or maybe it was Intrise discussed the future changes of how subscriptions were going to work many moons...
  2. Kes

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Fire Helicopter

Suggestion Title: Fire Helicopter Division: Aux - NPAS Really this suggestion needs no words.... I will let the contents do the talking. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/s-70a-firehawk-fire-fighting-helicopter
  3. Kes

Accepted Point to point radio feature

Helllooooo Could there be a feature on the radio system so you can point to point directly to another players radio in order to communicate with them. Something that can be done IRL. This feature could work by bringing up the radio and dialing the user number (number usually next to players...
  4. Kes

Declined Media recording

Hello, I had a brief conversation with Crusade about this but it more of a question / suggestion towards the Dev team. There are mods / plugins that remove the limitations on Rockstar editor recording. They remove the boundary limitations along with object obstructions. I use a mod like this...
  5. Kes

Suggestion Declined Fire: LFB command ping

Suggestion Title: LFB command ping Division: Fire For LFB command members to have a ping like other divisions do. Useful for members to ping any command member in tickets (for example). File(s) attached
  6. Kes

Suggestion Declined Fire: LFB - fire resistant uniforms

Suggestion Title: LFB - fire resistant uniforms Division: Fire Add some fireproofing / fire resistance to LFB turnout uniform. Current wearing this uniform doesn't effect your resistance to fire. With the new fire spread element in game I and others have noticed when you stand near but...
  7. Kes

Suggestion Declined Fire: Foam water monitor

Suggestion Title: Foam water monitor Division: Fire Ability to change water monitors from spraying water to spraying foam. Or maybe a separate thing all together. Could be just a whole new command like '/foammonitor setup' instead of placing a water monitor and changing from water to...
  8. Kes

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Fire: Formal uniform

Suggestion Title: Formal uniform Division: Fire I know LFB have had a lot of things so I don't expect anything soon. Could LFB get a formal dress uniform for various events. Attached a photo. File(s) attached
  9. Kes

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV RP - Firearms and Senior

Suggestion Title: CIV RP - Firearms and Senior Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Could I make a suggestion in regards to Senior Civ and Civ firearms. Currently these roles are given out as and when and there is no real way of showing your interest/putting yourself forward for these. On every...
  10. Kes

LFB Basket modification

Currently when you use a basket it always baskets the wrong person. 99.99% guarantee on that! Instead when you /basket it should bring a pop up menu (like F1 menu) where it allows you to select the player you wish to basket from the menu. This will make it much easier to actually use the...
  11. Kes

Declined In game chat

The ability to scroll back in the chat to previous messages. Would be useful when information is passed out in the chat like vehicle description or postal address. After a few other messages it disappears and no way of scrolling back to find it.
  12. Kes

Declined FO Pilot map

Hello, when piloting with a Comms ticket it is very hard for the pilot to know / spot a target that the Comms ticket with the camera might have eyes on. Could the pilots mini map show the small red X like on the Comms tickets map so the pilot can instantly know where the Comms camera is pointing...
  13. Kes

Unit No tags

Before the last update when someone was speaking on radio it used to show their unit number next to their name. This made it easy to find them on track player list especially when there is like 70+ players on. Now the unit no is not displayed and I spend ages going up and down the list trying to...
  14. Kes

Vehicle sub sections

Have sub sections in the vehicle selection/spawn screen. For example in RPU we have certain cars you can use on probation / TPAC unit / Bike / Interceptor. It gets confusing which vehicles you can use so to prevent people using the wrong cars they should be separated out. RPU > Interceptor >...
  15. Kes

LFB suggestion

Could we have one of the siren tones as the firemen Sam theme song for when we arrive S6. The motion was voted and passed for in LFB lounge. Thanks for your consideration.

Follow Us On Social Media