Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. [2397] Sam.B

Accepted Discord - MET Police Primary TAG doesn't work.

Username: [2397] Sam.B Report Title MET Police Primary TAG doesn't work. System Discord Bug Description MET Police Primary is bellow HART, HEMS and DOCTORS roles on discord therefore the colour of the hart, hems and doctor ones take over so if you want to be blue and be met primary it...
  2. [2397] Sam.B

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC Make it so you can have people message you statements in S/CIU calls.

It can be quite stressful trying to get everyone's statement and getting it worded correctly and if you tell them to stop or slow down then they usually change their words and change the statement around. It would be easier and more helpful if we was allowed to get suspects and officers at crash...
  3. [2397] Sam.B

Declined Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits

In AFO the band 1 position (OFC) can authorise things like firearms and looking at this made me think that what if Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits? It would bring down people having to ask 3 times for pursuit auth or having to get control to ask and it would also make...
  4. [2397] Sam.B

Pending ANPR System

With the new ANPR system, you have to be double-crewed or stop every time to check it. Not having live updates/not knowing that they have pinged a new ANPR camera. Just had a 1 hour chase, where whenever we pinged it we would go to them they would have gone 1 mile further up the road. Previous...
  5. [2397] Sam.B

Closed - Acknowledged Bodycam Script

Recently on the server, I noticed people using a soundboard to imitate a body camera and I remembered a script/plugin that I used on an other server. The link to it is below and it allowed you to toggle a beep every 5 minutes, beep when a firearm/taser was pulled out, Overlay when in first...
  6. [2397] Sam.B

Closed - Acknowledged Diffrent Cones

Everyone will have orange cones However.. Highways will have orange flashing lights on top of the cones like the image AND RTPC will have the same but with blue flashing lights ontop. Most likely have 2 cones for rtpc and highways. The default and the one with the flashing light so we can...
  7. [2397] Sam.B

Closed - Acknowledged Speed Cuffs / New cuff script

Now I do love the old cuff script however it seems a bit outdated. It would be awesome to have to put your taser away to get your cuffs out and physically hold your cuffs while cuffing someone. Anything like the prop bellow would be cool (However would prob only work with civs)...
  8. [2397] Sam.B

Declined Custom Matrix Board

Within RTPC, Highways and other divisions it would be great if we had a matrix board on which you could but CUSTOM presets or custom messages on. Such as " ---> " " <--- " " ROAD CLOSED" "SLOW", etc. Instead of using the default matrix witch is set to only one message per vehicle. If it had...
  9. [2397] Sam.B

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Car Tracker for CID

Suggestion Title: Car Tracker for CID Division: MET - CID CID could place a BAIT CAR with a tracker script/system inside it and put a message out in chat or TWT saying something like "CID are helping prevent car crime in the area with our tech!" and a civ can steal the car and let...
  10. [2397] Sam.B

Declined Get Highviss jackets out of the rear of your car

I think it would be cool for RTPC to be able to get their high-vis outfit from the back of their car. You could open your boot and have the option to grab RTPC outfit 3 or 4 (Highvis outfits). It would be good for collisions and I get that you could do this by being tac-ops however it would be...

Follow Us On Social Media