Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Garage Revamp

Suggestion Title: ERT Garage Revamp Division: MET - ERT I think it's time for a garage revamp for ERT. We have had the same garage with few changes since I joined the server in April 2022. I don't want to throw the devs a load of work with model building or reskinning so I have tried to find...
  2. Aidan.m364

Declined New Uniform Menu

Was thinking that implementing something along the lines of this would be good for scenes because it would allow things such as putting on a high vis after getting out of your vehicle on the motorways. Would bring more realism and customisation to the game in my opinion...
  3. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: New advancing tactic with cars

Suggestion Title: New advancing tactic with cars Division: MET - AFO Possibly getting the devs to add a / command that allows for the bonnet of a car to be lifted, meaning that ARVs can push closer to a scene with officers on foot hiding behind an ARV whilst the driver is protected by a...
  4. Aidan.m364

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: SCD Firearms

Suggestion Title: SCD Firearms Division: MET - CID This has been suggested before, but I have come from another approach and have a few reasons/suggestions as to how SCD can get firearms implemented into their subdivision. Firstly, The Flying Squad actually are armed IRL with Glocks and MP5...
  5. Aidan.m364

Accepted Flight Ops Hover

It would be so much easier to have a single button that sets the heli to hover mode. Basically, a mode that allows us to stay in the same position and altitude, which would be perfect for scenes where we would be required to be overhead but not move.
  6. Aidan.m364

Accepted AFO Remote Armoury

I was wondering if there was any way that we could have the 5 second delay/cool-down on the AFO remote armoury removed. I have been trying to make some things for my StreamDeck and I can’t use a repetitive remote armoury command without having to add a 5 second time delay. Such a small thing...
  7. Aidan.m364

Declined Possible new Discord text Channel?

I have recently noticed the number of incorrect CRNs in #crime-scene-images, some due to stupid mistakes, but others due to the fact that CIU use the channel for their Collision images, making their own CRN. With the number of new CID Detectives that have been and will be introduced into the use...
  8. Aidan.m364

Accepted Fix Vehicle for Civs

There should be a F1 fix vehicle option in CivRP role. This could come with rules, for example, no fixing for a 1 up on an officer. It just seems annoying that if you are setting a scene up and your car suddenly dies, then you are forced to stop the scene and go get another vehicle. For...

Follow Us On Social Media