Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Poptic

Accepted Discord status for Assistant Head Of Civ

Hello 👋 (Discord Suggestion) I would like to make a suggestion that the role in discord "Assistant head of civ" role could be displayed separate from other online users. The reason I suggest this is because its beneficial to have easier access for civs to locate their COC, when that chain of...
  2. Poptic

Declined AI Callouts / After Hours

Greetings👋 Is there anyway we can bring back the old AI callouts while 2.0 is being worked on, it's been nearly 6 months without them and I just wandered if while waiting for the new callouts to be released if there is any way to bring back AI callouts for the meantime? If this is a negative...
  3. Poptic

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Drone Support Unit Range

Suggestion Title: Drone Support Unit Range Division: Aux - NPAS I have deployed as drone support unit on multiple occasions this month having received drone training and I've noticed that the range of the drone doesn't feel sufficient. Foot pursuits, that arise from scenes drone units...
  4. Poptic

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS ANPR

Suggestion Title: NPAS ANPR Division: Aux - NPAS I would like to suggest that the NPAS camera is fitted with an ANPR camera so that when we are patrolling the sky we can catch markers on vehicles and call up units to respond to help give people more things to do, as well as NPAS :). I...
  5. Poptic

Accepted F2 Backup Menu Track The Player

I was wandering if its possible have the F2 Backup request track the player for the purpose of moving targets - especially during times when control is and radio traffic is heavy. Some players dont F2 track the person who called it up and trying to track players behind certain ANPR hits can be...

Follow Us On Social Media