Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (FS5) Steve21

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add more base model cars

this was suggested before and we got some really good vehicles, maybe make a list and then the devs can start to enable them, but dont over do it and make sure you only use serious suggestions, you can get the vehicle names(which are also the spawn codes) from here...
  2. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Safety keybine

just bind a mouse button to k and problem solved
  3. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Safety keybine

can you not change it in the fivem keybinds?
  4. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined Fire: Dress Uniform For Lfb

Hello Grogan, while i love the idea this has already been suggested multiple times, the latest suggestion was declined as there was already an ongoing suggestion that was pending dev review (https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/fire-formal-uniform.5175/) this suggestion has now been...
  5. (FS5) Steve21

Pending New Commands For New Radio (For Elgato Stream Deck Users)

on stream deck make a multi-action, then sit in game and work out the buttons you press to get to a certain ch, mimic this with a keybind on stream deck and sorted
  6. (FS5) Steve21

Pending Dev Review Fire: FRU Uniforms

great idea biscuit, wonder who you got it from,
  7. (FS5) Steve21

Declined Alternate panic options

i feel that two panic options would really help with stopping all units racing to a panic, two options would be: Shots fired panic - AFO ONLY Normal panic - unarmed can attend, this would remove the need for the all caps red text of "AFO PANIC" being spammed in text chat. This could then...
  8. (FS5) Steve21

Declined Headshot damage

Please please please, either remove headshot damage or make it so that it works the same as body damage, and before people say skill issue, getting shot once in the head and dead is just no fun for anyone (apart from the person doing the shooting) thank you
  9. (FS5) Steve21

Pending Dev Review LFB: watermonitors

i also agree with the above, the distance at which the water monitor can be placed from the pump is lacking some what, its means that in certain scenario's we need to put the pump into a potentially dangerous location to enable us to place water monitors.
  10. (FS5) Steve21

Pending Dev Review LFB: watermonitors

do you mean the range as in the range that the monitor can be placed from the vehicle?
  11. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: electric bike for civ

With the recent gtav update a bike called the coil inductor was added which is an electric pushbike, i dont know if the server is running on the most recent update of gtav but currently this bike is not available to us, cant even spawn it in the EA. so unless im wrong in the near future we...
  12. (FS5) Steve21

Pending Dev Review New Control Base

can we get the tower at zancudo back? but lock the doors so controllers cant leave the tower, either that or chain them to the desk?
  13. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined HELLIMED car

i believe there was a discussion a while ago about HO1 being skinned to say pilot or something like that, but with the amount of use it would get i believe it would be low priority. if your not in a rush just use the non emergency car to differentiate, for the couple of minutes that the car is...
  14. (FS5) Steve21

its been broken for a while mate, only work around is to record in the north, sandy/paleto and...

its been broken for a while mate, only work around is to record in the north, sandy/paleto and then use obs to screen record as exporting doesnt work
  15. (FS5) Steve21

Declined Change the intro music.

unfortunately think you will find the server entrance music will need to be royalty free. there is currently a rule stating "copywrite free or nothing" with regards to music, changing the entrance music to "Way down we go - kaleo" would break this rule. cant see this being approved.
  16. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined MET-RTPC: OFF ROAD BIKE

maybe add the old motorcross bike back along side the new one, but give it a bit more power lol
  17. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS - Prealerts

thank you for taking the time to look however it seams my suggestion may have been mis-interpreted just to clarify i wasnt saying stop pre alerts completely, just dont do them over active radio channels, as kube said green text in chat is suitable
  18. (FS5) Steve21

Closed - Acknowledged Pull people out of cars

probably something like https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/met-afo-drag-carry.6052/#post-20774 - would look a bit weird just grabbing them, but maybe if we could add an animation when using the above script to get someone out the car
  19. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS - Prealerts

Suggestion Title: HEMS - Prealerts Division: NHS/LAS might be an unpopular opinion, but could i suggest we dont do "pre-alerts" over the radio - it doesnt effect anyone, its pointless to do and its not urgent comms, could easily be done in green text in chat 🙂 while i understand that it...
  20. (FS5) Steve21

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS EUP/Accessory

i believe it could be something like this? https://www.tvairambulance.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/image-text-1920x1300.jpg

Follow Us On Social Media