Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Z

Closed - Acknowledged Access to jackets from vehicles

+1, would be good especially RTPC & ERT attending lane/road closures. - However if you have Police Subscriber what I do is just save the outfit and go to the boot of car and then put on the outfit
  2. Z

Declined Marine Policing Unit

Just found some nice EUP & Vehicles to go with this that would be very nice EUP - https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5347724 Vehicle - https://blighty3d.co.uk/products/2021-land-rover-defender-marine-policing-unit Also a retro-style MPU vehicle which could be nice to add to the retro...
  3. Z

Declined Marine Policing Unit

+1, would be very cool to add, will allow much more of a variety of calls too
  4. Z

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

+1 however maybe not called "AFO-Raptor" 😂
  5. Z

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Civ Roleplay: Throwable bricks

Hello, I had thought about us civilians having access to throwing bricks to include into our RP's. I have managed to find a replace brick model that could be added for us to use (see attached link), this can help us civilians with violent RP and possibly increase the use of TSG/PSU having to use...
  6. Z

Suggestion Declined HART Polaris ATV

Hello, I think as the HART team is a sort of small division at the moment and gradually getting bigger, we should introduce the Polaris ATV to be able to use even if only 1 HART paramedic is online, Or even introducing making it to be justified on scenes and you must fill a form out after the...
  7. Z

Declined Pursuit Standard Operating Procedures

Fantastic idea, Highly suggest this.
  8. Z

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control request - City CCTV

Really good idea, would 100% agree with all replies
  9. Z

Pending Dev Review New npas ground vehicle

In addition to this, I think a HELIMED ground vehicle would be cool to use when driving to the hangar, Maybe one similar to a HEMS vehicle but reskinned to a pilot version with a beacon.
  10. Z

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Drone Uniforms

Suggestion Title: Drone Uniforms Division: Aux - NPAS Drone Unit Uniforms Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I feel like NPAS drone units should have a separate uniform, I have seen on real life videos that the MET use uniforms shown on the attachment would add to the realism in...
  11. Z

Pending Dev Review DSU Drug marker spawn rate

I think the drug marker spawn rate is quite small, I see most markers being Insurance, Tax, MOT and some other markers also for CID. I think it should be balanced a bit more and some more drugs markers on vehicles. I understand in real life there wouldn't be many markers on vehicles but I think...
  12. Z

Declined Divisional Trainer vehicles

This probably wont get accepted but might aswell try. I had a thought that in real life the MET uses training vehicles for different divisions (not all). So maybe the college trainer vehicle used when training could be edited a put into a trainer garage for the trainers to use. For example; DSU...

Follow Us On Social Media