Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Civ Roleplay: Throwable bricks

This status contains valuable community suggestions that have been acknowledged by the Development Team. While these ideas are not scheduled for immediate implementation, they are recognized for their potential and may be considered in future development plans.

z1.

Media Team
Reaction score
Hello, I had thought about us civilians having access to throwing bricks to include into our RP's. I have managed to find a replace brick model that could be added for us to use (see attached link), this can help us civilians with violent RP and possibly increase the use of TSG/PSU having to use their shield to block bricks being thrown in situations like a protest for example. I am not too sure how this could implemented and whether it would be Senior civilian+ authority however I still think it would be a very cool addition to the civilian weapon menu. Thanks for reading :)

Link attached:

+1 I always throw bricks at police cars using /me out the window on a fts would be fun to see there screen smash and them rp it which would get use out of NH AA also to repair windowscreens

Hi Z1,
Thankyou for this i will move it over to pending dev review.
Many Thanks,
CR3 Harley

Reactions: z1.
Hello @z1. ,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding throwable bricks. We truly appreciate the time and thought you've put into this idea.

We've updated the status of your suggestion to "Closed - Acknowledged." This means that while your idea holds merit and may be considered for future development, we're not planning to implement it immediately due to current priorities.

Your contribution is valuable, and we'll keep your suggestion on file for potential inclusion in our future planning.

Best regards,
Intrise

• Thanks
Reactions: z1.