Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Z

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Civ Roleplay: Throwable bricks

Hello, I had thought about us civilians having access to throwing bricks to include into our RP's. I have managed to find a replace brick model that could be added for us to use (see attached link), this can help us civilians with violent RP and possibly increase the use of TSG/PSU having to use...
  2. Z

Suggestion Declined HART Polaris ATV

Hello, I think as the HART team is a sort of small division at the moment and gradually getting bigger, we should introduce the Polaris ATV to be able to use even if only 1 HART paramedic is online, Or even introducing making it to be justified on scenes and you must fill a form out after the...
  3. Z

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Drone Uniforms

Suggestion Title: Drone Uniforms Division: Aux - NPAS Drone Unit Uniforms Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I feel like NPAS drone units should have a separate uniform, I have seen on real life videos that the MET use uniforms shown on the attachment would add to the realism in...
  4. Z

Pending Dev Review DSU Drug marker spawn rate

I think the drug marker spawn rate is quite small, I see most markers being Insurance, Tax, MOT and some other markers also for CID. I think it should be balanced a bit more and some more drugs markers on vehicles. I understand in real life there wouldn't be many markers on vehicles but I think...
  5. Z

Declined Divisional Trainer vehicles

This probably wont get accepted but might aswell try. I had a thought that in real life the MET uses training vehicles for different divisions (not all). So maybe the college trainer vehicle used when training could be edited a put into a trainer garage for the trainers to use. For example; DSU...
  6. Z

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Loud radios

Suggestion Title: Loud radios Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Civ have radio to play music with, not sure how it would be added but would be cool to add
  7. Z

Pending Dev Review Fire: LFB Helmet lights

Suggestion Title: LFB Helmet lights Division: Fire Headlight on LFB helmets, to help see through thick smoke
  8. Z

Declined Additions to F5 menu

Police tape to add to scenes, could also replace normal CID Cordons with cordons that have - CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS - or any other text to do with crime scenes.
  9. Z

Suggestion Declined LFB: LFB Vehicle ideas regarding RNLI

Hello, i just have an idea regarding us possibly soon having the RNLI update. Similar to the Blood DLC, an AI callout with transporting boat trailers to other RNLI stations or even delivering boats to water rescue scenes (example: Person drowning in lake, delivery boat to nearby land for LFB...

Follow Us On Social Media