Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. BxGhost23

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Vehicle's Update

Suggestion Title: Vehicle's Update Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, Now again, I am aware we have had a big update for CivRP and I do not expect this to be accepted straight away or even at all. However I believe it would be an amazing thing to see for us to have more and new cars...
  2. BxGhost23

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Character Menu

Suggestion Title: Character Menu Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, With the recent update being released, there was a big addition to CivRP which I am sure we can all agree is amazing and we love it. However, when spawning in a character we have to go through the entire list unless we...
  3. BxGhost23

Accepted Stamina

Yes, I don't know anyone that likes it. It's a good idea, I will say that. However we as officers who are trained and near enough are on the treadmills most training days, we wouldn't run out of breath after this short period. As well as that, it is extremely inconvenient for us who are DSU and...
  4. BxGhost23

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: TAC OPS Characters

Suggestion Title: TAC OPS Characters Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello all. I was looking into the TAC OPS subscriber benefits the other day and as we all know, the main benefit is having a custom character. We can make a custom character for MET, LAS and even LFB or just keep it to a...
  5. BxGhost23

Declined Uniform Accessories

Hello, Over the last few days I was just looking at what customization we could potentially have added to uniforms that we can do ourselves. Obviously for reasons, this would need to be in coloration with division uniforms. I just believe it would be a really cool addition to the server. For...
  6. BxGhost23

Accepted TAC OPS Ped Customization

Hello, I was talking to some people while in game and we were talking about how when you sub to TAC OPS that you are able to create a custom character, which is absolutely amazing. However, we can NOT edit said custom character. I believe that part of TAC OPS, we should be able to edit our...

Follow Us On Social Media