Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. C

Declined Reduce Unnecessary pings

I've noticed an increase in pings on discord that don't seem to warrant pinging mass groups of people who do not want/need to see information. Command managed to reduce Friday night patrol pings with the use of a new optional tag, this concept could be used more widely across the server. 1)...
  2. C

Suggestion Declined /gloves permission for NHS

Currently the /gloves command is restricted to police only, it would be great for more realistic role-play if NHS also had access to the command, like how both police and NHS can use /mask
  3. C

Declined Addition to Display Outfit suggestion

I recently saw an approved suggestion to allow you to delete single uniforms from the Display Outfit menu and believe the menu can be quickly upgraded to an existing system. As it stands, I don't think the display outfit menu is any use whatsoever. We cannot customize the uniforms and it is...
  4. C

Suggestion Declined Control: Update Control dispatch policies

Suggestion Title: Update Control dispatch policies Division: MET - DSU I'm unsure if this would be better of as a control division suggestion or a DSU one, so I have put it as DSU for now. Whilst we all appreciate what control does for us whilst on shift, I sometimes feel like their...

Follow Us On Social Media