Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined PAVA Equipped Automatically

In mostly every Police Stab Vest or Belt there is a little holster for your PAVA Spray. So why, like the taser, don't we have it automatically equipped in your weapons wheel for use, instead of having to do /pepperspray.
  2. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units

Suggestion Title: Rename Scorpion Units to Pegasus Units Division: MET - AFO Rename AFO CTSFO DC Units to Pegasus units rather than Scorpion. Allows RTPC to make a Scorpion Team and its more realistic.
  3. (OS5) rayson1769

Closed - Acknowledged Boot GUI

When you rack a weapon for example, the boot GUI closes and you have to hover over the car again, then click X to access the boot. And this can be quite annoying when trying to unrack many weapons and take out your helmet. So I am suggesting, when you open the boot GUI it remains open no matter...
  4. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined MET - RTPC: RAPTOR take primary in Pursuits with Helmets

Suggestion Title: RAPTOR take primary in Pursuits with Helmets Division: MET - RTPC Whilst RAPTOR is about keeping fairness with TPAC & Advanced, it is important all motorbike pursuits are delt with effectively and ended promptly due to the risk involved, even with a helmet. Therefore I...
  5. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined Matrix Boards

Despite the fact Custom Matrix boards will and have been abused, I believe there is an alternative. Pre-set Matrix Signs. For example: - Police >>>>> - Police <<<<< - Police Slow - Police Dont Pass And the list goes on. I believe there should be a button to turn on the...
  6. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined Changes to MOT, TAX and Insurance Pursuits

My Thoughts: I believe MOT, TAX and Insurance pursuits should be delt with to the extent of a Stolen/FTS pursuit. Reason: - If someone is failing to stop for a reason like that, it probably means they are hiding something for example drugs, stolen goods, the fact they are apart of a OCG etc.
  7. (OS5) rayson1769

Declined RTPC Unmarked GO5

AFO has the unmarked one, maybe RTPC could have it too, such a beautiful car and I would love to see it with the marked GO5.
  8. (OS5) rayson1769

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: SEG Bike Whistle

Suggestion Title: SEG Bike Whistle Division: MET - RTPC SEG in real life use whistles to distinguish themselves from other sirens, as it is a very heavy urban environment and people may not react to upcoming sirens as promptly as if it was a whistle. Waffle over. Onto the suggestion, As...

Follow Us On Social Media