Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. ConnorPMP

Pending Saveoutfit category

Hello my suggestion is for the /saveoutfit to be able to be put in categories for example instead of /saveoutfit (name) we could do /saveoutfit (name) (Category) this will make the outfits easier to find than having about 60 outfits..
  2. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bags

Suggestion Title: Bags Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello my suggestion is to add a more diverse amount of bags e.g. man bags, hiking bag, back packs, ect
  3. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Rag doll and new medical system emotes

Suggestion Title: Rag doll and new medical system emotes Division: NHS/LAS Hello my suggestion is for instead when being unconscious and the medical system doing a passout out emote instead it will do rag doll until LAS either put them on their back on a stretcher position (e passout 3) ...
  4. ConnorPMP

Declined New cctv system

Hello my suggestion is for a live and rewindable CCTV system which not only control can access but officers can as well. The way this will work is that they will ask in yellow text checks, asks for CCTV at postal **** do I get given access. If he civilian says yes they will give them a code that...
  5. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Tactic

Suggestion Title: Tactic Division: MET - AFO Hello my suggestion is for the situation of stopping someone whilst walking who has suspicion of a firearm to be taught in greater depth. This is due to sometimes people being a bit lost when it this situation occurs. A way it could be taught...
  6. ConnorPMP

Pending Panics/radio emotes

Hello due to the new emotes being added and one being pressing panic and the other being the radio emote where you press the radio differently. I was wondering if this could be added to the actual system so when pressing panic you do the emote and when talking on radio you also do the emove.
  7. ConnorPMP

Pending Wheels script

Hello, my suggestion is for the wheel fall of script to be less sensitive, as even tho I believe its a amazing idea I don't really believe going up a small curb will make a tire fall off maybe pop it at a speed but I don't think it would fall off. Hope you take this suggestion into...
  8. ConnorPMP

Pending Sandy conversion

Hello my suggestion is for the whole of Sandy, Grapeseed and Paleto to be completely transformed into a vegetated rural London server. As well as it immersing people, it will make driving and pursuits harder and due to police having to slow down around corners due to them not being able to see...
  9. ConnorPMP

Pending ANPR discord pings

Hello my suggestion is for police to be able to ping vehicle num plates using the discord anpr pings. This would work by doing the command in the anpr discord /startanpr (numplate) then once doing this every time it goes past a ANPR it will ping you in the ANPR channel to stop this you will do...
  10. ConnorPMP

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs being able to through and shoot objects

Suggestion Title: Civs being able to through and shoot objects Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello my suggest is for civ to be able to throw things out and shoot of cars and of motorbikes. This will add a extended area of roleplay as when fts you could throw drugs out the window and they...
  11. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

Suggestion Title: AFO new tactic training Division: MET - AFO My suggestion is for AFO command to implement a new ticket after passing tpac probation. This will be called AFO-Raptor this will be requested the same way you do for TPAC and SRO and you will be allowed to request this driving...
  12. ConnorPMP

Pending Dev Review NHS/LAS: Toxic cordon (HART/FRU)

Suggestion Title: Toxic cordon (HART/FRU) Division: NHS/LAS Hello my suggestion is for a contaminated area cordon like AFO's where it goes red but instead it will have a toxic sign in the middle instead of a gun. It will also if units that do not have the role of HART or FRU will sustain...
  13. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO vehicle tactics

Suggestion Title: New AFO vehicle tactics Division: MET - AFO Hello my suggestion is for new AFO tactics. This will include head on and side on motorbike tc. I believe this will be beneficial as when not having these tactics it is quite hard to stop a motorbike pursuit without raptor. So...
  14. ConnorPMP

Pending Speed bumps+central sign/ island

Hi my suggestion is for new speeds bumps to be added, a few photos will be provided to show examples of my suggestion. So within these pictures you will see some central bollards and a speed bumps I wonder if they could be mixed together to make a central bollard and a long speed bump also
  15. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearms base

https://mirrorparkstudios.co.uk/products/early-access-firearms-base Hello my suggestion is a firearms base.
  16. ConnorPMP

Declined Tatoos

Hello my suggestion is for tatoos to be fix and able to work again, obviously rules in place to make sure they are not inappropriate.
  17. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: TSG Shields

Suggestion Title: TSG Shields Division: MET - ERT Hello my suggestion is for TSG to have a command which is like /shieldup which will raise the shield above TSG heads and protect them from airborne objects. This will help TSG as it will protect us from things like Molotov, balls and other...
  18. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Shields

Suggestion Title: Shields Division: MET - ERT Hello my suggestion is for TSG be able to use the small circular shields for small enclosed spaces as when using the normal ones, number 1 it is hard to move around. I also believe when going into enclosed small spaces only a few shield have...
  19. ConnorPMP

Closed - Acknowledged Indicators

Hello I know we do have indicators in game but the only issue is that you can only see them. I was wondering if indicators could be changed in a way where everyone can see them so you aren’t just doing it for the fun of it and instead people actually using them for a purpose
  20. ConnorPMP

Declined Bull horn/ more defined horn in between siren changes

I believe a bull horn would be a great addition to the siren system as instead of constantly changing sirens, etc to try and move traffic I believe the bull horn will be used and will become more effective. This is also realistic and adds immersion and fun to peoples game play. Adding onto this...

Follow Us On Social Media