5. FunnyHat

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: New CID Callsign

You could also say the same about ERT callsigns
  6. FunnyHat

I do now :)

I do now :)
  7. FunnyHat

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Police surrons

The bike in this picture irl is actually used by GMP traffic police (so RTPC essentially). I don't think Response officers would usually have bikes like this at all.
  8. FunnyHat

Declined Special Server For Media

/reviveself has been updated in EA to be available for Band 2+
  9. FunnyHat

Pending Dev Review Make the "Unconscious" notification bigger on screen

We used to have this but we had complaints from civs that they couldn't see what was going on on their scenes and therefore was removed.
  10. FunnyHat

Declined Seatbelt

We had more players falling out of vehicles due to not putting their seatbelt on than when we removed the script
  11. FunnyHat

Declined Rear police lights

Yes I believe we'd have to redo lighting on every single vehicle to implement this, which makes it really unfeasible with the sheer amount of vehicles we have.
  12. FunnyHat

Declined /callsign Addition

I believe Delta callsigns are being phased out, therefore there's no real point of us putting development into this
  13. FunnyHat

Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI

Might be more for LAS command to decide on how this is done, whether options are hidden if you're not actively playing as the role or whether to add text like you said above?
  14. FunnyHat

Declined Steering wheel support

I believe the amount of work required to support this for every single wheel manufacturer would make it a massive job for the dev team.
  15. FunnyHat

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: OFC callsign to end of name

Not worried about Discord honestly, more worried about in game.
  16. FunnyHat

Look at Ghastly for instance: (CR3) (OFC) Ghastly When in game as a different division, could end up as: [OC10] (CR3) (OFC) Ghastly In my opinion can be confusing what he is meant to be (sorry for using you as an example Ghastly!)
  17. FunnyHat

Suggestion Title: OFC callsign to end of name Division: MET - AFO There are OFCs that are also in command positions, so their names end up like the following: (RS1) (OFC) SomeDude123 I think it would be nicer and better if the OFC callsign prefix was at the end of their name: (RS1)...
  18. FunnyHat

Yo

Yo
  19. FunnyHat

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Vehicle Delete

I will wait for Highways Command to have a look at this, would need a solution that doesn't allow deleting emergency vehicles
  20. FunnyHat

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Vehicle Delete

I think the current area clear also removes emergency vehicles. The magic taser deletes any prop or vehicle, so is quite overpowered

Follow Us On Social Media