Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Alon

Accepted Multi-Divisional pings should go in #announcements

The problem is that they're not utilized correctly. police form hub is only when new sergeants/insp/... are introduced, and las form hub is only for operations, all the other ones are just links to the forms and sheets. They need to be utilized for things that are relevant to all divisions of...
  2. Alon

Accepted Multi-Divisional pings should go in #announcements

+1 very much agree on that
  3. Alon

IT CLEARLY SAYS THAT I'M FROM EARTH! [ATTACH]

IT CLEARLY SAYS THAT I'M FROM EARTH!
  4. Alon

BRO IM NOT FRENCH

BRO IM NOT FRENCH
  5. Alon

This guy is nice :)

This guy is nice :)
  6. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Water Cannon Vehicle(s)

That's some detailed investigation there! Thank you!
  7. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Water Cannon Vehicle(s)

Suggestion Title: Water Cannon Vehicles Division: MET - ERT Add water cannon vehicles that TSG can deploy with authorization and use carefully to clear large protests.
  8. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Add "AFO PANIC" as an alternative to normal panic

It is their fault but why not decrease their chances of coming to a shots fired panic? Also it usually ruins some roleplay.
  9. Alon

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Add "AFO PANIC" as an alternative to normal panic

Yes, and since it's an issue with PoliceMP it needs to be fixed in PoliceMP
  10. Alon

True, what I meant is unarmed units and PCSOs coming to a shots fired panic and getting shot in the head and screamed at because they came to an AFO panic isn't realistic ;)
  11. Alon

Also unarmed units and PCSOs coming to a shots fired panic is unrealistic 🙃
  12. Alon

Petition to add an additional button called "AFO PANIC" or "SHOTS FIRED PANIC" right under "PANIC", available for everyone to press (e.g. if an unarmed unit heard shots etc...), but when pressed only AFO see it, and it's mentioned as AFO PANIC for them so they know it's shots fired. Saves the...
  13. Alon

Declined Make CAD conventions

Just checked, no it doesn't. That would be a great addition though, I do agree :)
  14. Alon

Possible, but for me I find it a lot easier just typing in the exact unit I'm looking for rather than looking for that one ERT in the list of 23 others. Also the other things still apply, it looks ugly and unorganized...
  15. Alon

"CW10 to control?" "CW10 go ahead." "CW10 can you attach me to that call at 722 on cad please?" "Yes yes." Controller opens CAD, navigates to active units menu searches "CW10", no results. Searches "CW 10", oh there he is. WHY? Extremely annoying having to look up a unit on CAD by typing it's...
  16. Alon

Pending Occupied Channels

Yeah exactly, it's very rare to use it to check which channel SOMEONE is at, but is usually done to check WHICH channels are available/occupied, so it would only make sense having a better way of seeing that, instead of going through all connected units in F2 track making sure they're not...
  17. Alon

Thanks, I don't think it would be too hard to do the idea where it shows the number of people connected to your current radio channel either in the Shift + F2 menu or the bottom right (where it shows the 1Mhz thing).
  18. Alon

Make a way, any way to see which channels are occupied (with an option to also show who occupied each channel, not only amount of people in it). It can be a new UI accessed by a /channels command, or it can be in the shift F2 radio menu when you click on a specific button. A different approach...

Follow Us On Social Media