Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. HOORIE

Declined Rural winch

Winch for rural cars , so rural cars 🚘 , if they had a winch script we could pull vehicles from ditches etc
  2. HOORIE

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: rural crimes team

Suggestion Title: rural crimes team Division: MET - ERT ridealongs for Rural crimes team , hello as you know your not aloud to take out a ERT member in a rural vehicle but alot of people have been asking about rural lately so iv seen and i think it would be a good idea to do a rural...
  3. HOORIE

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural crimes team

Suggestion Title: rural crimes team Division: MET - ERT hi there ! as you well know if your in TSG (RI1) HARROD has added new serial commanders to TSG , this is new , so i had a really good think to myself and thought ......... what if trainers only a selected few got to auth of-road...
  4. HOORIE

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural

Suggestion Title: rural Division: MET - ERT monthly operations for RURAL and for CIV aswell like aim to have atleast 15 civ scenes spread out with all civs not 15 each like fifteen all in so someone does a rural scene as civ that counts as 1 and so fourth for Rural crime team for example...
  5. HOORIE

Accepted Friday Night Patrol (feedback on ERT - Rural)

like for RURAL ert theres not really alot of calls for them each day of the week and i think it would be cool to have on a friday night some calls for rural or some civs for rural on a friday night ? cheers
  6. HOORIE

Declined face and hair customizations

as its well known you need tac ops for hair and face customizations but it would be good to get that without tac ops and make the hair and face customizations free because in cid for example theres just on one scene millions of bald people that would like hair cheers
  7. HOORIE

Declined a NEW car for senior manegment

i think senior manegment should or maybe could have an audi R8 in there garage as a selection of VEHICLES boyle has a lamborgini urus and i think that a AUDI r8 would fit nicely into the garage
  8. HOORIE

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Rural uniform

Suggestion Title: Rural uniform Division: MET - ERT i think it would be cool for Rural to have its own uniform because rural is diffrent from normal ert rural uniform should be like a not dirty but country side unniform
  9. HOORIE

Declined custody

it would be good to have a seperate divison for custody cid run custody but it would be good to give them a little less paper work aha and make custody a seperate division
  10. HOORIE

Declined PRISONER TRANSPORT

HI I was wondering would it be possible to make a channel in ert for PT i know no one really does it but i think i can inspire alot of other officers from all over divisons to become a PT but to make PT a thing we would need active desk staff and active custody i know custody is only for civs...

Follow Us On Social Media