Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Baggy

Declined Roles for Media Team to ping

Hello! A coupple of days ago, i came across a role that multiple people hold within policemp. This role is " Twitter Subscriber". From my understanding, this role isnt in use at all within police mp and can be found within #role-assignments. How could media team use this role? Currently...
  2. Baggy

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: BMW I3 AP car

Suggestion Title: BMW I3 AP car Division: NHS/LAS MY suggestion is to get a bmw i3 as a AP car Where i am from, we have 3-5 of theses cars what are normaly used by AP+. I belive this would be a great addishion to the AP garage if this was added. It would also be a great addon as people...
  3. Baggy

Tasser reactivate

Ive suggetsed before for a taser reload where you have 2x tasser cartage to help make rp more realistic. When you use the 2x cartage, you need to back to your car to fix. (This got declined) If that wouldnt be done,could we add a new taser reactivate option? How would this work? Officers can...
  4. Baggy

Closed - Acknowledged Content creator garage

maybe a new garage for content creators. I understand that having a car others can’t use is cool, but only having one car isn’t the best. I would like to ask for 2 more cars. Any cars in the hole of the world. As a streamer, you want to use new cars and cars others don’t have. Even if it’s an...
  5. Baggy

MET - DSU: FSD Helmet for owner of dog.

Suggestion Title: FSD Helmet for owner of dog. Division: MET - DSU FSD Helmet for owner of dog. In London, FSD have helmets for protection along with teh same type of uniform as AFO. However, can we not add a helmet to look more reaslisted? Exsample of the use from a helmet, is if a...
  6. Baggy

Declined pay to make/save outifts?

Save Outfits Hello, can there be an option to pay to save your outifts instead of paying for tacops every month? I know people who are in multiple devishions or who are SGT+ have a lot of outifts but rarely use the tacops cars. Pay to make custom peds? Again, ive seen suggestions about the...
  7. Baggy

Closed - Acknowledged taser reload

When discharging the taser, there is a cool down period. However, a officer has an unlimited of taser cartridges that can be deployed. If we could have two shots/cartridges that a officer could use. This would make role play a tab bit more realistic as you have to be precise when shooting the...
  8. Baggy

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG Hat

On the TSG peds, it shows a second had. It looks a bit like the DSU hat however, with PSU becoming more active, can we get the hat what is on the best of the tsg ped as a option to wear when running as PSU?

Follow Us On Social Media