Declined Ability to pay for custom outfits separately

The suggestion has been declined.

Mark..

Reaction score
I'd like the ability to pay for customoutfits separately as its the only reason I subbed to tacops. I'm not fond of the cars and use divisional vehicles, I don't use EA and don't use any of the benefits other than changing my outfit when I load in.

I know there's many out there who only use this feature and it would be nice to have the ability to have a separate thing for just this option.

It'd be easily doable and I don't see a downside in doing this. Either pay separate for it, or have it as an option everyone can have. I've been paying £12 p/m for this alone and it's not really worth it, I've cancelled my sub today and would like to push for this to be an option.

I'd happily make a OTP of £10 for example for this

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
+1 From me! Should have hair and custom outfits separate. Having stuff like hair improves RP as you don't have 10 officers who look the same on scene.

I'd like the ability to pay for customoutfits separately as its the only reason I subbed to tacops. I'm not fond of the cars and use divisional vehicles, I don't use EA and don't use any of the benefits other than changing my outfit when I load in.

I know there's many out there who only use this feature and it would be nice to have the ability to have a separate thing for just this option.

It'd be easily doable and I don't see a downside in doing this. Either pay separate for it, or have it as an option everyone can have. I've been paying £12 p/m for this alone and it's not really worth it, I've cancelled my sub today and would like to push for this to be an option.
honestly really good idea +1 from me too im trying to make it so im not bald but i dont need any of the cars or ea

100% Agree! It would be amazing to have outfits without the additional bits, Being able to change your outfit is the main reason why I pay for TACOPS, With HEMS we constantly have to change uniform on scenes depending on the scene, So it would be extremely useful If we could have this tool to our disposal! +1 from me!

Absolutely agree with this. I am nearly exclusively an LAS player, so the police cars are essentially useless for me. I'd much rather a sort of 'Enhanced customisation' pack that allows EA access, outfits, and character creation. Have Tac Ops as a separate pack that people can pay for if they want it, like County Lines.

Also, wouldn't mind some subscription-based NHS packs!

100% agree, especially when we've seen EA arbitrarily turned off, and Cars are about to be debadged and possibly re-modelled. Appreciate that isn't the devs fault, but I agree that TacOps at this point is becoming less and less appealing. The early applications also aren't worth it, as you still end up in the same queue as everyone else, get your answers at the same time as everyone else, so you're really getting zero benefit there either.

Would be lovely to see however I can’t see it happening sadly. I’d argue they’d make more money by doing this tho to be honest

+1 Would be nice as I am only really wanting to customise myself.

+1 100% agree outfits and hair should be different as I find I don’t use the vehicles I pay to use the hair to enhance roleplay. Making it a OTP would be so much better and TAC Ops vehicles become like the county Lines Subscription.

100% agree! I only use the outfits and the hair. Never use the vehicles as I'm rarely on as police anymore.

Agreed, the outfits and hair were the only reason for buying Tacops for me as LFB we didn't have any vehicles and the need to change outfits on scene was necessary. As I hardly played ERT I never used the vehicles.
Maybe this also poses the question of the ability to change outfits for LFB and LAS in their vehicles.

+1 for this! Would be amazing to be able to wear short sleeves when on as ERT