Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Phones As Civs

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Phones As Civs

Division:
Aux - Civ Roleplay

My suggestion is to able to have phones as a civ to add more realistic roleplay and for e.g able to have a phone to call a owner of a store or the company of a car rental to add more in-depth story lines and make it a lot more fun for the civs to hold real conversations.

Also to able to call 999 as well as already having the text 999 or 101.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

My old suggestion, some points from this I do believe could be considered alongside this suggestion, such as utilising it for UCO scenes, having the ability to hear civs phone calls within regular voice range.

Now with P2P being a thing I do believe this could be a viable option. A phone UI could be a bonus too.

+1 I believe this would be amazing. Not only having the ability to make callsigns, but could have twitter/whatsapp on there as well, freeing up text chat further with that. Could also make for some call civ scenes!

https://forum.policemp.com/index.ph...-game-mobile-phone-substitute-for-radio.6544/

@(RS6) Vanish

Dear Vanish, thank you for your suggestion, although I agree that having phones will enhance a certain aspects of a scene, realism and being able to communicate with actual conversations. Like in the previous suggestion that was made, we foresee that phones can only be used to enhance RP for UCO/CID only, and does not benefit other divisions within the server. Currently we already have CROs on interops 3 for all of your 999 calls, where actual conversation takes place. With the above, will be moving this to Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.