Pending Dev Review Make the "Unconscious" notification bigger on screen

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Clumsy_Cuzo

MET Trainer
Reaction score
When you are dying, it would be good to have a countdown overlay to know how long is left before you respawn.

Upvote 0
When you are dying, it would be good to have a countdown overlay to know how long is left before you respawn.
We used to have this but we had complaints from civs that they couldn't see what was going on on their scenes and therefore was removed.

We used to have this but we had complaints from civs that they couldn't see what was going on on their scenes and therefore was removed.
Even just a small timer on the side, doesn't have to take over the screen. :)

Recently, I have noticed patients when in Traumatic cardiac arrest, no HR/BPM, and unconscious to be still talking as if they are conscious.

We currently have a system where the player is notified via a small pop up on their screen, but this pop up only lasts for around 10 seconds.

My suggestion is, similar to the "You are being sedated" screen that covers the screen, use this principle if the medical system detects patient to be unconscious.

I agree that if you are unconscious or sedated there should be a consistent notification that is prominent until you are no longer in that state.

Moved to pending review.