Declined Marine Policing Unit

The suggestion has been declined.

Apexda

Subscriber
Reaction score
I believe PoliceMP should have their own Marine Policing Unit, this is because I think it would be a great addition and bring a whole new step up for PoliceMP. It could also help create new water related incidents for Civilians to create.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, I agree with you and will look into this. However, please note this is not a guarantee of progression and this will require several dev additions from the team that are already extremely busy with other projects if approved both by SM and SD. Therefore I will leave this suggestion as pending.

Very much open to hearing everyone's thoughts and opinions on this as ultimately community opinion is what drives change to either happen or not happen.

Thank you,
E1 Xi Jinpooh
Chief Inspector

I would very much agree on this being a huge asset to the server and this would allow many other divisions to deal with a multitude of different scenarios creating a better experience for the player base.......... +1 from me!!!!!!1

This would pair great with the new addition soon coming to flight ops (not sure if the addition is common knowledge so will leave it out)

MPU Could save CTSFO when they "accidentally" fall in the ocean while trying to clear the boat

MPU would actually be more likely to deploy with CTSFO and AFO on incidents to give passage onto boats and other locations, at the same time MPU could cover things such as evidence gathering for CID as as well their own callouts for stuff like smuggling, disorder etc.

There is a big scope for MPU which is why I think it would be a fantastic introduction.

I agree with you this could open up a whole new version of mispers

And

When coast guard does get realsed for flight ops we could have joint operations etc

My question is was MPU a thing I policemp before I see that all senior management have MPU tag

I am unaware what stage it got to, I believe it was looked at but never came to existence. My hope is to revive it and push it forward

I believe PoliceMP should have their own Marine Policing Unit, this is because I think it would be a great addition and bring a whole new step up for PoliceMP. It could also help create new water related incidents for Civilians to create.
+1, would be very cool to add, will allow much more of a variety of calls too

To add to this suggestion, many great assets are out there to enhance MPU, although assets already exist in-game to form a solid basis to get this division off the ground.

Hello @Apexda ,

Thank you for your participation and for offering your suggestion regarding addition of MPU.

Upon review, we've found that your idea closely mirrors one that has previously been reviewed. We have marked this as a duplicate and will not be moving forward with it as a separate item.

Please refer to the "Similar Posts" section below this thread for related discussions and the status of the original suggestion.

We appreciate your efforts and interest in improving PoliceMP and encourage you to continue sharing any new suggestions you might have.

Best regards,
Intrise