Pending Medical Script and Taser Integration

The suggestion is Pending for review

(NS2) AlexSure

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Hello All,

My suggestion today is all about tasers!

Addition 1: If an officer receives an injury from a melee weapon of sorts by a CIV actor (Medical UI Detected Knife Injury) a temporary cooldown will apply to the officer for firing his taser. For example, in the current game if an officer is stabbed in the neck it won't kill them but still allow them to chase you and taser you, this is unrealistic. Last time I checked a stab wound hurts more than a taser.

Addition 2: The inclusion of having only 2 taser shots available to officers which can be reloaded from the boot of a police vehicle by X menu. This means if they miss both taser shots they must go back and reload or count on another officer carrying a taser to take over.

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed below.
Alex

I agree this would add an amount of realism to the game

I was recently on a UCO strike and everyone was starting to tase like crazy for a melee weapon

This would also allow more medical roleplay for LAS Clinical and AFO-FRA and MET-FRB Trained

(also wheres ur flight captain tags)

100% Agree. Tasers should be limited to 2 cartridges on your person, with a refill option in the boot.

Tasers are highly abused, and are often used before any other method. Having only 2 cartridges will hopefully make officers think more before deploying the taser.

I imagine it would be hard to implement a cooldown after being attacked/hit/stabbed, but if possible, I do agree.