Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: OFC Vehicle

Division: MET - AFO

hello!!!

After speaking to some fellow OFC’s and some IRL Police constables in PMP i thought I would pop this suggestion in.

Within the AFO command garage there is a OFC vehicle which is marked. I think this should be added to the AFO garage or a separate band 1 garage for Operational Firearms Commanders; see attached for image.

This would allow OFC’s to be easily found and can make the OFC role more appealing to future OFC’s!

File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    449.5 KB · Views: 29
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Realistically, an OFC does not require a vehicle to be identified as an OFC. You can identify as an OFC, as realistically, they will be the one in charge who briefs the team before deploying to any form of DFI (declared firearms incident). They are also have the "OFC" displayed on their shoulder/arm.

To add on from your point, a Police Constable & Sergeant can both be OFCs. Even an Inspector can in all honesty.

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your suggestion.

At this stage OFCs will not be getting an exclusive vehicle, one has been removed fairly recently as no other divisional trainers get this perk. There are some changes set to come which will explain about this vehicle.

For the time being I will be declining this suggestion.

Regards,
AFO Command