Declined Police ELS

The suggestion has been declined.
D

Deleted member 5106

I think the ELS should be updated so the light patterns are more true to real life, for example this video before. In the lightbars they are half and half if that makes sense. The video explains everything really. dont know if this has been suggested before but it would make everything look much nicer indeed

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Its Not Just The ELS System ( The Thing That Makes The Light Works ) AKA You Need to Probably Make a New Car Basically , New XML Files , and This Takes Time to Do , Along Side With Devin'g It Out And running For Any Bugs in the car That Might Affect it etc

I think that this is a really good i idea the ELS system needs a update it would definitely improve fail to stops or responding to calls just generally better would love to see a update

Alongside this I think there’s already a suggestion up but for an ability to activate front/ rear separately

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have looked into the script and the car models. Unfortunately at the moment, we do not have the consistency across all models in terms of how the lights are triggered. There are currently a number of variations:
  • Main bar split into 2 sections
  • Main bar split into 4 sections
  • In some cases main bar is connected to front and/or rear blues

With the above in mind, it would be quite a significant effort to adjust the ELS, as most models would need to be updated.

Thanks,
Intrise