Recent content by forbesee

1. forbesee

Declined Band 1 RTPC trainers could authorise UNARMED pursuits

Hi All, So thanks for bringing this to our attention, it appears a change has occured with OFC that shouldnt of! We have changed the OFC training to mean OFC cannot auth vehicle tactics (as it should of been) Sorry for any confusion this has brought!
  2. forbesee

Declined Visible Speed Limits near to Road Name & Postal

So its very simple to tell speed limits? Im not sure why this is needed? City limits its 30mph on city streets 70mph dual carridgeways 60mph on A road (county roads) Not something we really need to add, it just clutters the screen imo?
  3. forbesee

Declined Give Bands2+ Revive Perms

Hi, You will have /respawn returned to you all. You wont receive revive perms, unless your a moderator, dev or media team,
  4. forbesee

Suggestion Declined IPP trained officer to use RTPC cars in COLP DLC pack

what cars are RTPC only? EDIT: checked, let me look into it as im not sure why that’s a thing
  5. forbesee

Declined Subscription tiers

From what you have just said, your not understanding - we make next to nothing off county lines (£1/2). Its there purely to give those who want to something small back back. If we was to put “big features” into this - then correct everyone would be overjoyed. But there would be no server to...
  6. forbesee

I mean this in the nicest way possible here, but read what you have said? We made promises to give you more single purchase (DLC) which we have done. If we was to make tac ops a single purchase type, the server has no future? We have no millionaire backers, we aren’t releasing a AAA game on...
  7. forbesee

Pending Add New Tasers

Hi @Johny_Bravo_ Sadly we used it before - to cut a long story short the script is crap when you have a server of 100 people. Just caused more issues than it was worth. Lot of LS scripts I think must only be tested on servers with 15/30 players - anything over that they melt down. We was in...
  8. forbesee

Hi @Kes, Please see: https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/pay-to-make-save-outifts.7775/ This should provide the explanation why its simply not economical for us to do what your saying. So unfortunately, wont be a option. Longer term we hope to have equivelent packs for LAS/LFB that...
  9. forbesee

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: senior civs spawn perms

Assuming this is from your vast experience of 4 days? 😂
  10. forbesee

Declined team leader

Hi folks, This is exactly what band 1 is? TL was merged into band 1 - so the role still exists it’s just part of the band 1 trainer role?
  11. forbesee

Declined Med Script - Disable Automatic Respawn after 15 Minutes

Hi @Keiron , So I’m not for this for the following reasons: 1 - for all players playing dead is crap simply put 🤣 we need to have a set expectation of how long we want people to play dead for - I think 15 mins is the sweet spot, any longer and it’s im playing another game or just respawning...
  12. forbesee

Suggestion Declined Health reset button at hospitals

Hi both, So not keen on this, as it will just result in AFO being shot and telling paras he will just go to hospital, cutting LAS out of RP. Not looking too add issues, as the argument of we can divisionally manage is a bad thing imo, simply put. It also opens the door to hospital gameplay...
  13. forbesee

Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI Suggestion

Hi @Kube 1) Shouldn’t be a issue, long term plan is to put mini games for people there (snake, chess, tennis etc) 3) I think you already can by pressing Y or H @Woody
  14. forbesee

Declined pay to make/save outifts?

Hi @Baggy, Thanks for the suggestion. So in simple terms - yes what your saying could be done - Although let me explain why it may not be a good idea! If we was to split out all these features they would all need to be priced at around £7-8 and we just don’t feel this would be value for...
  15. forbesee

Accepted Multi-Divisional pings should go in #announcements

as far as main announcement channel, we cant spam that as I want to keep the channel stats high. If we spam this with useless pings it will likely dilute its worth. Command teams may want to review how they ping. So I’ll leave it open to them to discuss if needed