Recent content by JackPMP

1. JackPMP

Declined panic buttons

-1 Because Not All Panics From AFO are Firearm Related and Not all ERT Panics are something that other ERT Can Deal with.
  2. JackPMP

Declined new command for showing warrant card

+1 to woodys. This is also Sarcasm
  3. JackPMP

Wassup

Wassup
  4. JackPMP

Declined Media Trainer

I dont think this Should be a Thing Due to the Fact that Theres not Really much to ''Train'' in Media, but im sure someone will help you with Rockstar Editor and Photo editing using Photoshop and Lightroom, Even I can Help :)
  5. JackPMP

Closed - Acknowledged Medical System - multiple user improvement

Love this and it would definately help because You cant see what they have pushed until it has been Pushed or Treated and if this were put in place it would Benefit Medical Scenes Massively. +1
  6. JackPMP

Closed - Acknowledged taser reload

+1 I agree however I was in a Training the other day and they said you have 3 Taser Cartridges on your person (IN RP) and once used all 3 You have to reload taser from boot however I may be wrong. Would still like the Aspect of having 2 cartridges and Will not let you use the taser once deployed :)
  7. JackPMP

Accepted NOTEPAD

I think this might be Good for NHS Roleplay and Good for handovers so we can take notes while on a very long scene that has many treatments so that the Handover is Perfect and that nothing is missed but Also with CID it is a good suggestion +1
  8. JackPMP

Declined Met- Improve Warning Markers

Like the Idea and I think it would create much more scenes For specific Divisions and More inclusivity for each Division Although with what Woody said if this did happen there will be a lot of ''any available x From control'' Especially for Subdivisions and Divs like EDD, EOD and Certain...
  9. JackPMP

Suggestion Declined VITALS CHECK

I like this idea and believe there is a Script for this somewhere, I think aslong as it has a Interface thats not confusing and so its self explanatory to use then This is a Brilliant Idea +1
  10. JackPMP

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: ERT Injuries Package

Love the Idea Will Create a lot More fun Medical Roleplay scenes Including Met and NHS +1
  11. JackPMP

Accepted Bull Horn

I think this Would be a brilliant edition especially when there is a lot of traffic and using a Bullhorn would Give the RP experience a much more immersive Feel. +1
  12. JackPMP

Closed - Acknowledged Pull people out of cars

I Think This would Be a cool Addition +1