Recent content by Tizzy2k

1. Tizzy2k

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Dekitting

Suggestion Title: Dekitting Division: MET - AFO Really some suggestions which I think will be more towards devs. An AFO uniform without a TAC vest and firearms holster on trousers for the sole purpose of IRL after shots fired you will De-kit and also when doing a PIS and custody booking...
  2. Tizzy2k

Accepted MET - AFO: Scene command course

Suggestion Title: Scene command course Division: MET - AFO Disclaimer : This is a versatile course and I would happy for the same to be suggested to ERT and DSU however on this occasion I will only be suggesting it on AFO's part due to me believing it's where it's most needed. Hi all, I...
  3. Tizzy2k

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: RTPC : how to deal with a TOR (traffic offense report) for non NIP and NIP offenses.

Suggestion Title: RTPC : how to deal with a TOR (traffic offense report) for non NIP and NIP offenses. Division: MET - RTPC Hi all, a very small addition but I would like to suggest we teach how to deal with traffic stops and handing out TOR's if necessary, using the following format (IRL...
  4. Tizzy2k

Accepted Siren tones

Hi all, My suggestion would be to possibly get siren tones changed to fit more in with met spec? Like the whale yelp etc don't sound very authentic and I know there is plenty sound packs out there which I can link at request. Thanks
  5. Tizzy2k

Declined AFO Armed Interceptor

Nice idea, but wouldn't make sense practicality wise and could be quite confusing as AI works to similar principles as Interceptor but with the added firearms point.
  6. Tizzy2k

Declined Trained Tags

ERT and RTPC both possess team sheets in which you view what training different officers have been through, including IPP AT and AOP for ERT and all driver tickets and additional packages for RTPC.
  7. Tizzy2k

Declined British Transport Police Addition

It would be a great addition
  8. Tizzy2k

Declined A REALISTIC ADDITION to the tasers

I +1 this; I did suggest this a good month back but got deleted for some reason.
  9. Tizzy2k

Declined Reskinned GLOCK

At the moment AFO has a Glock in the armoury however the model seems rather outdated and not very met spec, I was wondering if we could have a reskinned version in the near future? Below are some links to different skins : https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/glock-17...