Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. G

Patrol Exclusion List

Excellent, the main issue was receiving a bollocking for going to an area on the map that nobody had told us was restricted, and there was nowhere which displayed it as being so. It wasnt a very good new player experience, and was handled very unprofessionally by that member of staff, who was...
  2. G

Patrol Exclusion List

Thank you Avery :)
  3. G

Collar numbers for PC's and up

I fully agree with the idea of personally issued collar numbers, I was a little surprised when this wasnt already a thing on the server, although this would likely have no beneficial function with how the server and callsigns currently work. Dibs on 174 if they do come around!
  4. G

Ability for All Officers to Change their Unmarked Vehicle's Colour.

I would assume that it is likely a bug with the DSU vehicles then! Then again, you know what they say about assuming...
  5. G

New vehicle for rpu

I think with the Evo already being a donator vehicle, and probably one of the more popular ones, providing one, unmarked or otherwise, to RPU could upset a few of the donators, although I cant speak for everyone, so perhaps a bit of a poll could be taken on that. If that was to be done, I'd...
  6. G

It's possible that is a forced or otherwise unauthorised colour then, as I have no issues changing colours of many of the unmarked AFO vehicles. Alternatively, with the server only being pre-alpha, it is just as likely it is a bug or fault with the system. Might be worth clarifying with an...
  7. G

Vehicle Testing Project

An excellent idea! I fully support this. Statistics such as acceleration and handling could be rated 1 to 5, and each vehicle could have their top speed displayed.
  8. G

Hi mate, Just to let you know, this isnt the case. The colour car feature available through the F1 menu is accessible to everyone, what you may be getting confused with is the fact that not every unmarked car has alternate colours, and as such may seem as though you dont have the necessary...
  9. G

Force Incidement Managers

Suggestion; Introduce a Force Incident Manager role or something similar, that certain officers would be trained in. A FIM would be trained to an extremely high standard in regards of risk assessments, and as such, a FIM would be able to make assessments in regards to DRA's passed and authorise...
  10. G

Patrol Exclusion List

Today I went and patrolled Postal 1007, which I was aware was a high-crime rate hotspot, and as a PCSO decided to carry out on-foot community engagement, and carried out some Section 23 searches, which at the end resulted in a Status 0 AFO response. One of the officers after the fact, told me...

Follow Us On Social Media