Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Dman4

PoliceMP Instagram and TikTok

I also despise TikTok and it's data gathering addictiveness, but for reaching audiences, there's nothing like it
  2. Dman4

PoliceMP Instagram and TikTok

My suggestion is to create a PoliceMP Instagram and Tiktok account to add to our twitter account, expanding our reach and spreading the good word of the server near and far. TikTok is especially good for reach, and besides attracting new officers, we all love to see our #media pictures ending up...
  3. Dman4

Add a "Rertro Vehicles"/"Interesting vehicles" garage

My suggestion is to add a garage with vehicles that people find interesting or unique, all to be used as police cars of course. We all send images in the discord of cool or weird police cars, let's get them in the game! Most likley to be used on patrol, of course it would be up to the individual...
  4. Dman4

PCSO Introduction AI

Fantastic idea!
  5. Dman4

Vehicle Testing Project

Extremely cool and useful idea! Would love to see this implemented! :)
  6. Dman4

unified callsign layout

My suggestion is a unified callsign layout, eg all officers use the format "[XX33] ingamename". THis would be useful in the F2 menu, as it will put all callsigns in one column you can check when tracking a player. The lack of layout leavs the menu looking messy and makes it harder to find an...

Follow Us On Social Media