Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Nuclear convoy vehicles

Suggestion Title: Nuclear convoy vehicles Division: MET - AFO Hello, have spoken to Forbsee recently about nuclear convoys and some options during them. I was encouraged to enter a suggestion, mainly looking to discuss options but a link to a very recent example can be found here which...
  2. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Big red key replacement

Suggestion Title: Big red key replacement Division: MET - AFO Hello, I would like to suggest the replacement of the current MOE battering ram from the golf club reskin we have currently to this script attached below. While I acknowledge it is purely visual, I do think this is a worthy...
  3. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending F2 Track menu catagorised by division

Hello, I am suggesting that the F2 track player menu is sorted by division, for example RTPC - ERT - AFO - HART - etc etc This way tracking a player can be achieved within half the time it would take using the current layout where you must scroll through every player to find the correct...
  4. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control DRA judgement

Suggestion Title: Control DRA judgement Division: Control Hello, Currently, if a player calls up with a DRA and then asks control for auth, controllers ask for SGT+. If a SGT misses the first call for whatever reason but responds on the 2nd or 3rd call, they are likely to have not heard...
  5. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Potential drone unit uniform

Suggestion Title: Potential drone unit uniform Division: Aux - NPAS Hello, attached are screenshots for a mocked-up drone support uniform. This is something people have asked for since drone was released (moons ago now) but I have never actually seen anyone give examples or ideas as to...
  6. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Changes to how civs enter 999s

Suggestion Title: Changes to how civs enter 999s Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, I suggest that civs adopt a new style of 999 call when entering to text chat or control. Instead of the call being a direct transcript of what someone may say over the phone, the civ summarises to...
  7. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Pingable Helimed role for callouts from HEMS

Suggestion Title: Pingable Helimed role for callouts from HEMS Division: Aux - NPAS Hello, my suggestion is a role that can be pinged much like how comms tickets can be when NPAS needs to be lifted. Something short to not clog up a user's roles. The role will be issued to anyone helimed...
  8. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Ability to shuffle created outfits in displayoutfits

Hello, I am suggesting a feature to allow existing uniforms to be moved around within the /displayoutfits menu. The reason is that when adding uniforms, many organise their menu per division/tree. If a new outfit is added and then saved, it is at the bottom of the menu, is it possible to have...
  9. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Declined Have ANPR activate automatically when entering the drivers seat of a police vehicle.

Hello, I am hoping to get your thoughts on this. Would it be possible to have the ANPR (usually accessed via the M menu) appear when you enter a police car without having to do the command? This would save the whole 'Checks dashcam for a VRN' or people asking for ANPR on a car to receive a...
  10. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane)

Suggestion Title: Static cam for NPAS 81 (Plane) Division: Aux - NPAS Hi, a while ago Fish added in the 'static cam' for NPAS that could be activated by holding V or the menu button that holds the camera in position when flying the helicopter which is ideal when circling a scene or...
  11. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Allowed use of big red key (enforcer) as ARO.

Suggestion Title: Allowed use of big red key (enforcer) as ARO. Division: MET - ERT Hello, My suggestion is to allow ARO trained ERT to access and utilise the big red key. This comes as at the moment TSG or AFO must be called to bust down doors using the enforcer, where an ARO could...
  12. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Addition of 4 civ garage sections for gangs

Suggestion Title: Addition of 4 civ garage sections for gangs Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, my suggestion is to add a garage for each of the 4 gangs within CivRP. Allowing each gang to easily access the specific vehicles they have set for them, this may include the Lost MC slam van...
  13. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted Ability to change VRNs of vehicle plates

Hello, I know for a fact this requires dev work so I put it under here... Could it be possible to add the ability to set a plate for vehicles? This would allow Civs to create longer-term characters as well as prevent a restart or crash changing the plate of the vehicle police may be looking for...
  14. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted Control: Control request - City CCTV

Suggestion Title: Control request - City CCTV Division: Control Hello, I am suggesting an additional method of gathering CCTV. As we all know, at the moment CCTV is gathered by running up to the closest building and seeing if any security cameras have revealed anything, but (as far as I...
  15. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Closed - Acknowledged Decrease in taser range

Hello, I'm unsure how possible this is as I do not know if our tazer is standard GTA or modified. Nevertheless, can the range on the tazer be decreased? Maybe even by half? At the moment it is possible to tazer someone from across entire streets which is not really possible IRL. Would prevent...
  16. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Accepted Maze Bank Arena (88) wall removal

Hello, Can the walls around 88 be removed? (Maze Bank Arena) They are unclimbable without a ladder and prevent access to a fantastic interior that can be used for many things. Thanks, Jinpooh
  17. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Accepted Ability for Band 2 or above to be able to spawn multiple vehicles

Hello, At the moment, only 1x car can be spawned by a person at the time, and spawning a new car results in the old one being deleted, this is great for server performance and reduces the chance of finding a random patrol car halfway down the M25. However, in certain situations such as a CAT A...
  18. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Keybind for certain emotes

Suggestion Title: Keybind for certain emotes Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello, I'd like to suggest the addition of key binds for emotes such as /e surrender and /e handsup. This would benefit Civ and the rest of the server as it allows a smooth appearance on many scenes rather than...
  19. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Accepted Postal 628 nightclub

Hello, As most may not know, there is a nightclub at 628 with an unusable door. Behind this door is a whole nightclub interior ideal for RPs of a large variety, I had made a suggestion previously about having an enterable door which was declined, what about a green teleportation blip that you...
  20. (E1) Xi Jinpooh

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Request a pilot text channel visibility (HEMS)

Suggestion Title: Request a pilot text channel visibility (HEMS) Division: Aux - NPAS Hello, is it worth granting control access to the #request-a-pilot text channel so they know who they can call if helimed is requested? Just had it happen in-game there where a helimed team was required...

Follow Us On Social Media