Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Macho

Pending Saved Outfits

Hello With More and More EUP coming into the Server There is a suggestion i would like to Ask Is there a chance of the Menu Where you Save the outfits to be able to put them into Category's i.e. LAS For LAS Stuff , MET for Met Stuff soo on it will be very handy and would be nice to see...
  2. Macho

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Better Models for Following Cars

Suggestion Title: Better Models for Following Cars Division: MET - AFO Hey I was Scrolling Through Some Mods Pages and seen some Nice / new Models that Might be Nice so here it goes https://blighty3d.co.uk/products/fictional-audi-s5-officers-car-els ( Replaces the Current S5 The One is...
  3. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO VC's

Suggestion Title: AFO VC's Division: MET - AFO With the new intake with AFO Could there be a Chance of Adding some More VC to account for the People Coming on Or is it possible if we could get the Generator VC ? Might Work for Allocating Trojans , Breifs etc ?
  4. Macho

MET - AFO: OFC Able to get the Firearms Instructor Outfit If still in Game

Suggestion Title: OFC Able to get the Firearms Instructor Outfit If still in Game Division: MET - AFO Hello , With the new Training with AFO I was just wondering is there a Chance of OFC able to get access to the " Firearms Instructor " Vest if it still an Option unsure if its been...
  5. Macho

Pending Outfit Menu

Hello , I was just questioning is there a small chance of the " Clear Saved Outfits / Character To Be Moved into the Outfit Folder as sometimes i miss click and bugs me out Tanks
  6. Macho

Declined Buddy Team / Band 1 Trainer DRAG perms

Hello , I was thinking with Band 1 Tag Could there be a Chance that it can Have " Drag Perms" So It can be More easier instead of Waiting For an Command Member to Drag them it would be benefitable for Buddy Team for Ride along if Meeting Room Bot Doesn't Work Thanks
  7. Macho

Pending Medical System Punches

Hello , So Withing the Latest addition to the Medical System is there a chance of Reducing the variety of the Damage and not making them as Serious as they are Yes You can be seriously injured but not from 1 punch witch needs HEMS For Stitching Maybe just a slow bleed or something Non Life...
  8. Macho

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: Better and New Flash-bang's

Suggestion Title: Better and New Flash-bang's Division: MET - AFO Hello, so as the Current AFO Flash-bangs are a bit glitchy and sometimes down work meaning civs rarely react to the flashes So there a better version of flashbangs that is way better then the current one allowing a white...
  9. Macho

Closed - Acknowledged These Car Be Able to Chance Colour ( AFO Garage )

Hi There is a Few Cars inside the AFO Garage witch we Carnot change the color off Could this be looked into so we can Change them I Will leave the Cars that cannot be Changed Audi A6 Audi A6 TDI BMW G30 5 Series Volvo XC90 Un/m Land Rover Discovery 4 Toyota Land Cruiser 2017 Thanks
  10. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server

Suggestion Title: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server Division: MET - AFO Hello, Im Just wondering would there be a possibility of a chance of The MLO Downing Street 699 To Be readded to Game as Most PaDP interactions we’re around this Thanks
  11. Macho

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Diffrent Spawn Points

Suggestion Title: Diffrent Spawn Points Division: MET - AFO Hey So within AFO Garage spawn location its only 1 spawn and whens there is more people spawning cars its TP them onto of them etc so just wondering if they can be confided to spawn for etc in the Rear Park lot so theres no...
  12. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Weapon Sling For AFO

Suggestion Title: Weapon Sling For AFO Division: MET - AFO Hello I would like to suggest a script to be able to sling a weapons i.e Rifle , Baton Gun Etc There is a script on > https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-weapon-sling-script-networked-free-standalone/2467520 That May be useful and...
  13. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: New AFO EUP Been A While ??

Suggestion Title: New AFO EUP Been A While ?? Division: MET - AFO Hello i was recently lookin at new EUP For AFO So Here the Links to see https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5337134 | Plain Clothed CT https://store.sinnersmodshop.co.uk/package/5332624 | AFO Vest 1...
  14. Macho

Declined Server Suggestion

Hello as Im Frequently On as AFO and 50/50 off the times its AI Shooting that we cant see AKA Gta 5 Sounds I have been looking at a Script that CANCELS all Gta5 sounds so there cant be confusion on This When Attempting to RP it also delete ANY AI Sounds Factory's , Shooting Range etc Link to...
  15. Macho

Declined TACOPS

Hia Since EA has been turned off for the future any chance of the TACOPS being lowered as It would be beneficial since the Sever Is offline there no need to Pay for that side until its being turned back on ofc ?
  16. Macho

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: /vest command

Suggestion Title: /vest command Division: MET - AFO Hello Just wondering if We could look into a command "/vest " that can take the vest / EUP Body Armour Off Being More RP Terms i.e LAS Treating and Could maybe used as more Tactical Gear etc
  17. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Pistol Flashlights

Suggestion Title: Pistol Flashlights Division: MET - AFO Hello is it possible we could look at adding a flashlight to one of the Pistol's Within AFO Would Be More Beneficial and More RP Terms within it if only able to get a Secondary Weapons Cheers :)
  18. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Random Vehicle For AFO Operations Rewards

Suggestion Title: Random Vehicle For AFO Operations Rewards Division: MET - AFO Hello , Im just wondering within AFO operation rewards if it can changed up so .. Keep with the MCX Rifle Just Randomly changes every month from the Toyota to another Vehicle etc cheers
  19. Macho

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Firearms Selection

Suggestion Title: Firearms Selection Division: MET - AFO Hello All , I Would Like To Suggest to AFO Command / Devs That When We Select Our Firearms From Remote Armoury or a Station If We Could Get The Max Ammo We Can For i,e G36C = 220/30 Pistol's 230/30 Baton Gun 240/30 So On, It...
  20. Macho

Declined EA Idea ?

So I Have Been Thinking Would It Be Possible If People Who Have Access To EA Server Could Get Access To Changing The Time / Day / Weather It Would Be Handy As Some Media Team That Arn't Always Available To Come On An Changes As Some People That Dont Have The Media Tag May Want To Create Some...

Follow Us On Social Media