Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC - Raptor - Callsigns (again I know soz)

Suggestion Title: RTPC - Raptor - Callsigns (again I know soz) Division: MET - RTPC While it seems to be a constant debate around Raptor / Roads crime team and callsigns, the discussion around it borderline seems constant now and with more and more people agreeing to the idea with...
  2. BenWC

Suggestion Declined Control - Control & Raptor Syndicates

Suggestion Title: RTPC - Raptor - Control & Raptor Syndicates Division: MET - RTPC Raptor syndicates to be grouped together on CAD under a name such as "Syndicate 1, 2, 3 and so forth" or "Raptor Syndicate 1,2+". Adding on for ease of dispatching the larger group of raptor cars to jobs...
  3. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC - Raptor - Call grading & Self dispatching

Suggestion Title: RTPC - Raptor - Call grading & Self dispatching Division: MET - RTPC Ability for Raptor patrols / units like HEMS can to be able to self attach/auto be attached to more serious roads crime jobs which may include: Knife point robberies OCG Intel Serious offences /...
  4. BenWC

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: RTPC - SEG - Bike Whistle

Suggestion Title: RTPC - SEG - Bike Whistle Division: MET - RTPC Audio change from sirens to this bike whistle, as they use the whistles and no sirens within London as people are too desensitised to sirens. Therefore whistles, also because it is much more distinctive and might make people...
  5. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: TPAC Positions + Other implementations

Suggestion Title: TPAC Positions + Other implementations Division: MET - RTPC I think something good to implement or to be used more would be the positions of cars within a box, having been within RTPC for a very long time now I think I can see I've seen most if not everything you can...
  6. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Roads Crime Team (Raptor) / Bringing more purpose to RCT

Suggestion Title: RTPC Roads Crime Team (Raptor) / Bringing more purpose to RCT Division: MET - RTPC Bringing more purpose to RCT currently our sole purpose is just bikes practically, while this is absolutely brilliant, RCT being used really isn't that common anymore in comparison to when...
  7. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC Raptor callsign

Suggestion Title: RTPC Raptor callsign Division: MET - RTPC Add a raptor callsign to RTPC to allow us to stand out and use realistic callsigns. Makes the specific units stand out instead of just a really high number, e.g. of the Sierra callsign for SEG, I feel it would help out other...
  8. BenWC

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Spikestrips/Stingers throw out/retract speed increase + keeping them in hand without them despawning

Suggestion Title: Spikestrips/Stingers throw out/retract speed increase + keeping them in hand without them despawning Division: MET - RTPC Would be good to have an increased speed on the stingers being placed down, means we can be more accurate + if under time pressure get them down on...

Follow Us On Social Media