Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Kube

Pending Regarding FNP Discord Pings

I remember when the FNP Subscriber role was introduced, it made such a difference in the amount of discord pings one would receive regarding Friday Night Patrol because it stopped the common practise of each division pinging the entire division about 3 times each regarding FNP. I feel like this...
  2. Kube

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC new tactic training

Suggestion Title: RTPC new tactic training Division: MET - RTPC I believe RTPC TPAC should be given training regarding tactical X-Ray (junction box) working alongside DSU/ARO as this would be beneficial with in-game pre-emptive tactics and encourage further cross-divisional work with DSU.
  3. Kube

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Roads Crime Team "RAPTOR" - Side Contact

Suggestion Title: Roads Crime Team "RAPTOR" - Side Contact Division: MET - RTPC Let's paint a picture in your head for this suggestion. A pretty picture, a picture with many more pictures following it. Ok scrap that, it's a video. So, this suggestion will be addressing one major weak spot...
  4. Kube

Suggestion Accepted MET - RTPC: Allow Roads Crime Team RAPTOR to deploy bikes.

Suggestion Title: Allow Roads Crime Team RAPTOR to deploy bikes. Division: MET - RTPC Since the suggestions for having off-road capable vehicles introduced into RAPTOR were denied after a discussion between RTPC Command and SPC, I would like to put forward for us to be able to bypass the...
  5. Kube

Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI Suggestion

Small suggestion if possible, when having the medical UI open on someone else for it to force you into /e medic2 to make it look like you are working or looking at a patient. Alongside this suggestion, if waking up from unconsciousness could it force you into /e sleep (simulating recovery...
  6. Kube

Closed - Acknowledged Medical UI Suggestion

So I've got two small suggestion. 1) Is it possible to remove the fading effect and rather have a steady greying of the scree? This is because I've heard some people mention that after a while it possibly causes nausea. 2) Would it be possible to open your own menu when uncon to be able to see...
  7. Kube

Pending Dev Review MET - RTPC: RTPC Dress Uniform

Suggestion Title: RTPC Dress Uniform Division: MET - RTPC I'd like to see RTPC be able to get a Dress Uniform with a white hat. Example: This would be a nice QoL that I believe shouldn't be too difficult as it's just the ERT dress uniform with a white hat. Distinguishes us during events...
  8. Kube

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Activity System Overhaul.

Suggestion Title: Civ Activity System Overhaul. Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I would like to begin this proposal by addressing the current method of measuring the Civ activity requirement, which is expressed in points, as opposed to the more common practice in other divisions where time is...
  9. Kube

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Allow Case File Scenes to bypass 1 in 5 requirements.

Suggestion Title: Allow Case File Scenes to bypass 1 in 5 requirements. Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Simple suggestion to allow case file scenes to bypass 1 in 5 requirement. This is to enable maximum efficiency when progressing through case files. Things such as if a certain case file...
  10. Kube

Closed - Acknowledged Make Ragdoll a toggle keybind.

The current problem is that if I wish to use the ragdoll feature as a Civ, I have to keep holding the key down. The moment I would like to type, open CAD or anything like that, my character will stand up and then when I'm done I'll press the key again and I'll fall to the ground like a sack of...
  11. Kube

Declined Allow the use of Ragdoll for everyone.

This was on my mind for a while, but today solidified my want to put it forward as a suggestion. The simple reason is that if an action caused you to fall to the floor, such as getting shot, stabbed, or even just passing out, a ragdoll keybind would be a much quicker and more realistic (better...
  12. Kube

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: QOL: More location categories for Civ deployment form.

Suggestion Title: QOL: More location categories for Civ deployment form. Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I suggest we add more location options when submitting deployments. Currently, we have City, Sandy, Grapeseed and Paleto, which in my opinion only really covers this much of the map: So...
  13. Kube

Closed - Acknowledged Realistic ANPR

Something I saw on TikTok so decided to shoot my shot with a suggestion. Similar to the /postal command, I suggest an /anpr command. Where inputting a full registration will give you a dynamic marker that will update with time as the vehicle moves around the map. These anpr pings would be...
  14. Kube

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Auto auth TPAC after successful spikes.

Suggestion Title: Auto auth TPAC after successful spikes. Division: MET - RTPC Quite simply, since spikes are auto authed upon initial pursuit auth, I believe TPAC manoeuvres should be auto authed after a successful stinger to bring the vehicle to a quick and safe stop immediately after.
  15. Kube

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Radio Channels / In game Mobile Phone Substitute for Radio

Suggestion Title: Civ Radio Channels / In game Mobile Phone Substitute for Radio Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay This might be a slight long shot because we already have CivRP VCs in Discord. However, having in-game CivRP radio channels (or a separate radio) would be beneficial due to the...

Follow Us On Social Media