Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Fire Helicopter

Hello Kes, After testing this Helicopter out on my local client I do quite like the idea of it and do feel it would be beneficial and boost server wide roleplay in Flight Ops and LFB. However, I do believe this helicopter is purely animative (doesn't pick up water). Therefore, I will leave this...
  2. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: helimed suspention

Hello Stevo123, This isn't really something we have had issues with in the past. We don't believe this is needed and will be moving your suggestion to declined. Regards, Ns2 AlexSure Flight Ops Command
  3. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Potential drone unit uniform

Hello Jinpooh, I do agree a Drone Uniform is needed to identify it's uniqueness compared to other MET officers. We would as a command team mainly be looking for a "Drone Operator" tag on the uniform. I do believe the Devs might be able to tweek your current uniform to become more suitable...
  4. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS/Helicopter Engineer

Hello Anojan, A similar suggestion has been responded to in relation to this one. Therefore will be moving this to Declined. Regards, NS2 AlexSure Flight Ops Command
  5. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Aux Ops - Flight Ops Helicopter Improved engine sounds

Hello Maverick1, Helicopter sounds are client side rather than server side, hence why you can't hear another player doing the start-up sequence. As Adam has replied above this can be changed client side in your FiveM directory. Therefore, I will be moving this to declined as you have the option...
  6. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: new NPAS base

Hi Stevo123 and Maverick1 Thanks for your MLO suggestions. Upon review these MLOs fall short of our expectations and have been reviewed before internally many months ago. They lack optmisatation and texture differences in high detail. Therefore, I will be moving this to declined. Regards, NS2...
  7. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Helicopter Mechanic for Flight Operations

Hi Blimpus, Thanks for your suggestion, we have discussed this as a command team and unfortunately won't be implementing this. The Air Accident Investigation Form already covers parts of this and the RP should be dealt with from an LFB and LAS side in relation to injuries and extraction. We...
  8. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: new drone vehicle off roadable

Hello Stevo123, As mentioned by the others you can already use the Land Rover Defender to go off-road. Furthermore, when looking for new vehicles to add to our fleet we generally are only looking for new models 2022 onwards. As such I will be moving this to declined, if you manage to find an...
  9. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Medical Script and Taser Integration

Hello All, My suggestion today is all about tasers! Addition 1: If an officer receives an injury from a melee weapon of sorts by a CIV actor (Medical UI Detected Knife Injury) a temporary cooldown will apply to the officer for firing his taser. For example, in the current game if an officer is...
  10. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: New Northern Map Interiors

Hello, so after my time on as CIV I have came to the conclusion that our server lacks interiors up north. I do strongly believe that adding a few more interiors would help boost the quality of roleplay produced in the northern part of the map and motivate CIVs to do more scenes in these areas. I...
  11. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS

Suggestion Title: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay So currently we have a 1 in 5 system within Civilian Operations: 1 in 5 Melee 1 in 5 Fail To Stop 1 in 5 Firearms However if you do an Armed FTS for AFO you end up using your 1 in 5 FTS & Firearms. This means you...
  12. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Flight Ops - Suggestions

Hello Will, Thanks for the suggestion I will break down your points with my response. - Realistic Cockpit Audio Warnings. LOW HEIGHT - Auto call under 300 FT - http://www.sndup.net/yrsw This would help drastically improve situational awareness of height. +1 I do really like this idea and think...
  13. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: HELIMED Vehicle

Hello Will, So the best way forward regarding this suggestion would be to add two additional spawn locations for Pilots. One on Royal London Roof and another on St Thomas Roof. Furthermore, adding a locker object next to both spawn points where Pilots can switch into the HEMS uniform. In...
  14. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - Flight Ops: Auto-Hover on Pilot Loss (NPAS)

Hi Vivalas, Thanks for the suggestion, I will break down your points with my response. "I've had a few unfortunate crashes as NPAS, and neither were really my fault. Well, the first kinda was, I pressed F and ejected from the cockpit." This is human error and fortunately I have never had this...
  15. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Fire and Rescue Helicopter

Hello Nothing, Thanks for the detailed suggestion I absolutely agree with you that a search and rescue helicopter would be an invaluable asset for HART/FRU. Fortunately something is already in the works which you can view for yourself in #🟦developer-blog on discord. As such I will be moving...
  16. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: New drone vehicle

Hi Lexi, I do believe having a wider variety of vehicles within the Flight Ops garage will boost interest in the division and will aid in Drone being utilised more often. As such I will move this to pending Dev review. Regards, NS2 AlexSure Flight Captain
  17. (NS2) AlexSure

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: NPAS MAP/RADAR

Hello Boratt, This in my opinion would be a useful tool to have implemented on the server so ground units know an NPAS aircraft is above. This would further aid in decamp tracking scenarios using the minimap. I will move this to Dev review. Regards, (NS3) AlexSure
  18. (NS2) AlexSure

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CIV Actor Handcuff Interaction Script

Suggestion Title: CIV Actor Handcuff Interaction Script Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay A server sided Handcuff acceptance script. Throughout my time in Civilian Roleplay myself and many others have had multiple accounts where CIV actors are unable to resist arrest. For example, an officer asks...
  19. (NS2) AlexSure

Declined Tac Ops Early Access Update

Drone Support Unit Uniform: YouTube Video: Police Combat Reckless Driving with £25,000 Drones - WATCH OUT!
  20. (NS2) AlexSure

Declined Tac Ops Early Access Update

The Tac Ops Early Access DLC requires more appealing vehicles. As Police Constables join different divisions throughout the server the vehicles in the Tac Ops garage become less relevant as they're centred around ERT. I understand there is 1 AFO and DSU vehicle in the garage but the variety just...

Follow Us On Social Media